The Stars

After competing the final challenge from Eriol and has went home to discuss with, Eriol, Tomoyo, Syorean, Cerberus and Yue. They all sat down (except for Yue and Cerberus)...

"Seems like the stars have went in your favor Y/N.

"What do you mean Eriol?"

"Well you will see for yourself in a few seconds." 'He seemed really sure of what he just said.'

"What do you mean Clow?" 'Yue responded'

"Look up at the stars."

'Everyone turned to look at the stars and it turned into a magic circle one unrecognizable.'

'Everyone gasped and ran outside to see clearly, as Eriol said

'Everyone gasped and ran outside to see clearly, as Eriol said...'

"What is the meaning of this?! What's going on?!" 'Syaoran yelled'

"Don't worry I will come with you. Just close your eyes..."

'As everyone closed their eyes they was themselves for a split second before they saw nothing.'
—————————————————————

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!"
'Said a soft voice, it was Tomoyo:'

"Phew! Your alive and running! Not literally but I'm glad you are ok!"

'You got up a bit drowsy but alright, you checked your mini bag and the book of Clow was still there, you held it infront of you.'

'You looked around, you weren't in Tomoeda, Tomoyo looked around confused until she spotted someone

'You looked around, you weren't in Tomoeda, Tomoyo looked around confused until she spotted someone. They wore green and white is what she described to you. You both decide to talk to the person after all, what else are you supposed to do? Stand there?'

'When the person saw you two in front of him they swiftly looked at you but just sat there, they did not seem pleased, you disturbed them.'

"Hello?" 'Tomoyo said' "Do you know where we are?"

"Ha! Do the two I'm front of me require a map of the whole city?" 'They laughed, rude, though they did seem pretty annoyed.'

"I mean that would be helpful." 'You said'

"Oh you toke that seriously, I guess I shall introduce myself! I'm Venti! Venti the bard!" 'He seemed very proud.'

"Oh! That's a nice name! I'm Tomoyo and this is Y/n!" 'Tomoyo said gleefully.'

"I may not have a map but I can bring you to the gates of Mondstat!"

"Thank you very much!" 'Said Tomoyo, was she ever planing on asking what Mondstat is? Probably not.'

'You, Tomoyo and Venti got to the gate of Mondstat, he said something before you three parted ways, "I have a great feeling we are I'll meet again once more! Goodbye Kiddos!" 'What did he just call you two? How DARE he!'

"Come on Y/n! Let's take a look around!"
'Tomoyo grabs your hand and runs into Mondstat recklessly.'

'You two ran so fast the flash could not compare/hj soon enough Tomoyo ran into someone, a tall person, someone with Blue or is it teal? Hair and someone with red hair, they looked at you two with quite the confusion. While Tomoyo was apologizing rapidly you looked at them knowing if you had said something you would regret it and they were HOT you cared a lot.

"Hmm, I haven't seen someone new enter Mondstat since the Traveller a few months ago. Either way what are you two kids doing here?" 'Said the blue or is it teal? I will just say blue, the guy in blue hair said that.'

"Well uhh..." 'you awkwardly said almost nothing so Tomoyo spoke for you! Such a great friend!"

"Well we came here from 友枝 とwん (Tomoeda Town)"

"I'm sorry, come again?"

"本当に知らないんです (I don't know.)"

"Oh."

"You don't understand, do you?"

"Nope!"

"..."

"Oh come on Diluc! Say something."

"What is there to say?"

"...."

"Exactly."

"I'm Daidouji Tomoyo, and this is my best friend Kinomoto Y/N!"

"Hello."

Ahh shot! they sure are hot.

"Hi ho- ah! What's your name?!"

Y/N you dumb-Dumb! how could you just screw up like that?! Ugh no time to self-loth i guess, wait how did I spell loathe wrong in my head?!

"Kaeya Alberich, Knight of Favonius."

"Diluc Ragnvinder, of Mondstadt."