Niall Imagine for mixioner22

~your pov~
I can't believe it!! It's almost been a year since I've been with my perfect boyfriend Niall. I'm getting ready for the dinner Niall has set up for us. He left a note saying "Happy Anniversary princess!! I love you so much! I'm getting a dinner set just for us! Dress formal please! Be ready by 7 xx -Niall" He said formal, I slip on a dress Niall bought me in Italy (pic above) and decide on natural makeup since he doesn't like pounds of make up. I curl my hair and I leave the bathroom and grab an envelop which holds my anniversary present for Niall, a plane ticket to Ireland, he's been really missing home.
~flashback to 2 weeks ago~
I come home from shopping with Perrie and still laughing at a joke she said in the car and I slip off my high tops and call for Niall "Niall! Honey I'm home" I giggle to myself at my joke. It's very quiet I think to myself usually Niall would run down the stairs into my arms and kiss me but all I hear is sniffling "Nialler?.." Slowly making my way upstairs "I-I'm in here p-princess..." I open the door and I see bloodshot blue eyes under the covers "NIALL?! What's wrong baby?" I sit criss cross next to him on the bed stroking his bleached blonde hair "I m-miss home, I miss I-Ireland" "I miss my family.." He whispers "oh Ni..I'm sorry. I swear you can go see them soon" He sits up and brings me into a Horan hug "I want you to come with me princess" "okay Nialler okay"
~flashback end~
I'm smiling like an idiot and I don't even notice the knocking on the door till 5 minutes later. I hope the door and I see Louis and Harry in tuxes "Tomlinson, Styles, looking dashing. What's up boys?"
"Well Miss Horan we've come to escort you to your date" the say in sync. They hold out their arms and I wrap my arms around both of their arms, all linked together we walk to the limo Niall has sent over and my smile grows larger. We all sit in the limo and drive for a while until we stop in front of Zayn's house. "What are we doing at Zayn's house?" I ask curiously "we have to pick up Zayn and Liam love" "oh alright" the limo driver beeps the horn and Zayn and Liam run out of the house with items in their hands "Oi calm the fuck down mate!!" Zayn yells. They hop in the car and Liam hands me 11 roses and 1 fake one. "A fake one?" "Later" and Zayn hands me a red velvety box and I look at him as if for confirmation to open it, he nods and I open it. It's a gold necklace that says 'Adelaide' I have tears in my eyes but I don't let them drop. I put on my necklace "You look beautiful by the way" Liam looks at me and smiles, I smile back at him. The car stops and I look out the window and I see Nandos, my eyebrows knit together in confusion, he said formal though. Harry whispers in my ear "I know. I know. It's just nandos but wait." They guide me into the well known and beloved nandos and I'm breath taken it's empty except one table in the middle and my prince is standing by it. There's candles, flower petals and on the walls pictures of us. I'm in tears, I let go of the boys linked arms and walk to Niall and kiss him softly "happy anniversary thank you Nialler" I mumble on his lips "anything for you Adelaide now shall we eat?" I giggle "we shall"
After a couple hours of eating amazing food made by yours truly..Harry. And talking he stands up and says "I've written a song for you" "awww Niall!" He grabs his guitar from Louis and starts playing the notes to the song (it's truly madly deeply ;) )
[Liam:]
Am I sleep, am I awake or somewhere in between
I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined
Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine

[Niall:]
Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss
And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this
I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl
And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

[Harry & Louis]
Truly, madly, deeply I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
In love with you

[Liam:]
Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed
And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said
And tender touches just to show you how I feel
Or should I act so cool, like it was no big deal

[Zayn:]
Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this
I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it
'Cause here's the tragic truth, if you don't feel the same
My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

[Harry & Louis]
Truly, madly, deeply I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

[Louis:]
I hope I'm not a casualty
I hope you won't get up and leave
Might not mean that much to you
But to me it's everything
Everything

[All - Zayn*:]
Truly, madly, deeply I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love *(in love)
With you *(with you)
In love *(in love)
With you *(with you)
In love *(in love)
With you *(with you)

You're already crying again and Niall grabs a black velvet box from his pocket and gets down on one knee "Adelaide I know we've only been dating a short time but you've given me an infinity within that amount of time and I want you to be my princess forever so babe..will you marry me?" I cover my mouth and nod my head rapidly, he stands up again and we hug each other tightly and share a kiss "I love you" Niall says "I love you too" and I knew it was fate. It was met to be. He is my prince and I'm his princess.

-
Okay so that's my first imagine I hope you like it babe. If you want one inbox me your name hair and eye colour what person and what type of imagine! Thanks for reading. I love you!! Gooooooooodbye! xx
-Jessica x