Taurus

Life Details

You're a Knight of Favonius, and a pretty well respected one. You're able to go out on missions with heated or sandy areas, due to your life at Aaru Village. You're close with Lisa, and spend your free time helping out in her library. You're a high-ranking Knight and almost got to go on an expedition with Varka, but you had broken your leg and couldn't go. You also accidentally locked yourself in your basement so that happened. Despite being a capable Knight, you're pretty clumsy.

Backstory

You had a younger sibling, Max, who was younger than you by a year. She was very calm, likes books, sleeps a lot, and really likes baking, so the two of you got along with your corresponding personalities. One day, the two of you were trying to find some redcrest for your 98-year-old grandmother, since it was her birthday. On your expedition, she, already having a Geo vision, had to fend off some Eremites. However, after the battle, a bird came down and picked her up and dropped her, breaking her bones and killing her.

With the sack of Redcrest, you carried her body off and buried it. You entered the house to break the news to your grandmother, only to find out she, your last family member, had died of Eleazar. You dropped the Redcrest out of shock and tried to make sure she was alive, but with no luck. While you were crying, a bright teal Anemo vision materilized in front of you.