Asta's Cow

Artist credit to my friend @MadZiRim on twitter

21289- words

EXTREME LEMON 18+

Clover Kingdom Outside of the Black Bulls Base

In the Clover Kingdom, Asta who is now 19 years of age, standing at the height of five feet and six inches and appearing with a great muscular build(if you read the manga his physic is like that) with steel abs was busy swinging around his swords switching between all of his swords every 25 minutes. Not only is he swinging he is using the swords abilities in order to make it stronger. He is now sweating and panting heavily as he has trained for many hours now. He then went to the nearby lake to then drink clean water and ate some sandwiches. "These sandwhiches are so good, I gotta thank Charmy for preparing these for me." It was around 4 pm and Asta decided to take a quick nap. "Ahh I need a quick, nap" Asta then slept for three hours as he then woke up at 7 pm. At this time Asta will return to the base as this was his daily schedule unless he was assigned missions with his squad or a pair, or by himself, or even paired up with someone else from a different Squad. But today Asta decided that he wanted to go to the hotsprings today. He hasn't gone to that hot spring for quite some months. "Ahh the last time I went there was when Mereleona took the squad and I, there were others there such as Captain Fuegolean, Captain Dorothy, a few different squad members from other squads and Captain Noelle" Asta then started to whistle as an anti bird came towards him.

Asta had a sheet of paper and he started to write something. As he finished he then put the small scroll on the birds claw and the bird was now flying towards the Black Bulls Base. Asta then summoned his Demon Slayer sword. He then got on it and now started to head towards the volcanic area. Ultime-Volcano Moutain Trial .

After a few minutes, the Anti Bird made it to the Black Bulls base as it went to the first person it saw which was Vanessa Enoteca. Vanessa was lating down on the couch as she had a bottle of wine on her hands. She saw the anti bird above as it let go the small scroll. Vanessa then picked it up and started to reading it. She smiled and had a small laugh. "All right Vice Captain, but you didn't need to tell us that" Vaneesa then put the scroll to the side as she then went back to her slumber.

Asta now made it to the location, It only took him a few minutes. Over the year, Asta constantly trained to control his anti magic, many struggles and success made him able to go faster and faster as the days, weeks and months go by. As he got off the Demon Slayer sword he then returned it back inside the book. Asta then coated his body around with anti-magic as he just walked towards the hot springs that was located on top of the mountain. It wasn't a difficult task as Asta has almost mastered this technique. After some time of walking, he finally made it on top of the mountain. He was sweating so much that he desperately needed a bath now. Asta was now taking off his clothes. He brought a bag with him for a new pair of clothes once he finishes his time in the waters.

AN: Asta always brings extra clothes whenver he leaves the base just in case

Asta was now butt ass naked, he started walking towards the hot springs, Asta was now smiling as he can then feel the nice sensation again after so many months. Asta was now a few feet away, as he was about to go in he then turned to his right side. Now looking to his right side Asta now saw the Royal Captain of the Silver Eagles Noelle Silva full naked on her glory. Noelle was drying up outside as she was ready to leave. She then looked at Asta's way as she then noticed his presence. She saw his muscles, Noelle was starting to have nosebleed as she was savoring the sight in front of her, she looked at him as she then saw his rod the only thing she can say in her mind was (Holy shit, it's huge, and it's not even hard yet). At the same time Asta saw a small bit of muscle on her arms, small abs with beatiful tits, nice thighs, nice curvy bubble butt, and her pussy with some small hair on her region. All in all Noelle had a very sexy body. As they were in their own world they then came back to their senses as they both looked at each other. Noelle then started to get red and smoke started to come out of her head, she then covered her entire body as she then told him to look away. Asta then covered his genital area as well as he was red as well. He looked away as Noelle then went right past him as she then left. Asta then waited for a few minutes until he was sure she left. He then went inside the hot springs as he then started to relax again.