Reversefalls Capter 1||the vacation ||

||Y/N||POV:i text on my phone as I'm bored and miss my friends and family but can't wait to have this vacation with my boyfriend Kai. I can't wait to just relax from everything, and the best place we pick is reverse falls!? This must be a joke but I should appreciate it..*I sighed*"look babe I know this isn't the vacation we wanted but it the only one I could afford."Kai said kinda annoyed "u mean I could afford I'm paying for it I'm the only one who as a job ."kai scoffed being pissed at that statement yah I know that was mean but normal now we really haven't had a good time together lately, this is why we need this "let's just try okay" I put my hand on his leg while he's driving he's still annoyed but wanted to try for me."thanks.."he didn't Sound happy I mean I knew why.. "only a little while now" he said in a kinda happy tone I know he was faking it but it helped all I knew was he couldn't wait to lay down we have been driving for what it seemed like days but really was only a couple if hours.i just wanted to go home and hang out with my friends..I sighed to my self my boyfriend didn't hear wich was good because I didn't wanna argue.
TIME SKIP ||at the hotel||
We're finally here we went to the front and signed in. The girl who was working at the moment gave us the key she was not really nice and sounded like she wanted to go home, I mean like who cares "can we go to the room now I wanna have nap?"i said, u can even hear how tired I am in my voice "okay I guess" my boyfriend said, I knew he wanted to sleep to so we just went up to our room.
FIRST CHAPTER DONE ON TO WILLS POV!
all so this is my first time writing a fanfic so sorry if I make mistakes