Will cipher pov part 2 of ||the basment||

Will:I'm Still in the corner wanting to be let out I then here the door open it was so quiet before it opened I see Someone Walk in they turn on the light and there it is it's mason. Like Mabel said I was scared he looked mad but calm wich is lucky for me he's easier when he's in a good mood.mason walks over to me and sits down to where I am I'm still in that corner knees to chest he looks at me with that cold Stare like always he then speaks in that Tone that can scare anyone "I know u have the book u don't simply lose something like that and it must have been important if u toke a beating from Mabel just to keep it huh?...well I know u go mute After stuft like that but be happy I won't hurt u I'm in a good mood u give me the book I'll forget what happened and I know ur stomach is bleeding and the mark on ur face? That needs to be covered up and u need to change ur shirt the blood is showing and we have a show and u need to be at the tent with me and Mabel we don't need u for the show this time so u can read draw I don't care just stay near the tent remember only the start pf the forest and side of the tent u can go thats it. Or else"mason then puts his hand out waiting to be given the book I move my legs down u can see clearly now the mark and blood I then get up surprising mason a bit from the sudden move with no Warnung I walk over to the closest that's built into the Basement for me and I take out the book and hand it to mason he grabs it quickly "good choice now clean for self we will be waiting at the door and be quick about it."he says as he heads for the door when he leaves I then get bandages and new clothes I put a band-aid on the mark On my face and change clothes I take a little bag from the closet that's has a couple of books, Sketch Book,pen and spare bandages I normally take this bag when we do Shows so i habe something to do I hear mason call for me and realise I took a little longer I then rush up stairs shaking a bit "sorry I meant to be faster" I stutter out scared "we will deal with that later let's go" mason says going out the door Mabel follows glaring at me as she passes.