Love - 2

At night... Sidharth opens the note given by naaz. He chuckles looking at it...

Sidharth shakes his head in disbelief : Crazy Girl...

Next day he is in the hospital. His shift is almost over. He is calmly talking with dementia patient. Sidharth's eyes move to the window. Again the same girl stands with her "pink" bicycle.

Patient too looks outside the window. He then turn toward Sidharth.

Patient: She is like my daughter. Is she waiting for you!?

Sidharth : No..

Patient : Okay
Bell rings

Sidharth presses the button : So Lets end this meeting here. We will meet next Friday Jam.

Patient : Okay Young Dr. Take Care of you and that girl.

Sidharth slightly nods and helps the patient to leave from there. He huffs looking at her. He thought to ignore her and left to his house quitely. He take his belongings and go outside the hospital.

Her eyes shines when she saw him coming outside. She waves a hand at him. He ignores and start going toward his home.

Naaz take her bicycle and start walking beside him.
Sidharth takes a deep breath to calm himself.

Naaz : Why don't bring your car nowadays!?. You start liking walking with me.

Sidharth : No..

Naaz giggles : Dr. You are so rude. This is not the way to talk with girls.

Sidharth stops and look at her : So stay away from me..
He again started walking quickly.

Naaz : No.. ask anything else I will do for you ... But don't ask me to stay away.

Sidharth ignores her...

Naaz after a pause : You know... Jab maine tumhe sorry apko newspaper mein dekha... App handsome Lage... Then  I saw you from far again you look handsome... But abhi Jab itne pass se dekhti hun na... Yakeen nai manoge.. Zeher lagte ho schii...

Sidharth's cheeks turned red at her comment...but in the next moment his temper issues trigger him.

Sidharth frowns : Are you serious!?? Girl you should focus on your career. This is the peak time of your life. Don't waste it running behind me.. kadar kro waqt ki.. dobara nahi ayega yeh..

Naaz face palm her : I know... I have a good focus on my studies as well as I also earn money for my living. Even agar app baat krne lgoge na tab or focus acha hogga..

Sidharth narrow his brows : What!?

Naaz shrugs her shoulder : Or kya.. abhi while studying kahi baar I start thinking about you ke kahan honge kya kr rhe honge.. if he needs something then who will give him... Aise aise khyaal atte hain.. so if we become friends to u will share things with me... To mujhe sab pta hogga.. isse mera focus bhi idhar udhr nhi jayega.. I swear this idea is superb..
*She dreamily said that...

Sidharth sighs : You are mad... Really.. Now I requesting you stop following me...

Naaz giggles : You give me an idea.. wow kitne cute ho app yr... Oki will meet you tommorow Dr.
She left from there to her work...
**************

Next day Naaz calls at the hospital reception in the morning.

Receptionist : How can I help you!?

Naaz : I want an appointment with Dr. Sidharth Sharma.

Receptionist : For whome you wanna book this appointment!?

Naaz shakes her head in disbelief: Offcourse for me..