For a cure (Fallen)

Rain's POV

I woke after being unconscious and see 2 people in front of me, I heard them talking about, stella hurt me, she's a monster and something like that, " I shot her but did nothing!"
Man said, I became furious when O her he shot him then the woman came to me and said "You alright?" She touches my shoulder but I looked her in the eye and she let's go of my shoulder, I tried to get up but instead I teleported to him, "How did I-, doesn't matter"I thought, grabbed his should, "Why did you shot her?!" I said angrily, he turned back fiercely and said "Yeah?, so what she a demon now anyways!!" I was furious when he said "she's now bad" so I opened my left eye with anger, his faced looked so surprised but I then punched him in the face.

He started fighting me by using his blade, I dodged his blades by the time he swung 2 times I punched his head 2 times, and he tried to shoot me with his crossbow but I made him over shoot and kicked his head and he fell down.

I sensed a blade coming towards me, and there's no time to look of what it is, so I just tilted my body and I see a curved blade rotating, I followed it with my eyes and a woman appeared instantly, "She can teleport with the blade?" I thought amazed, we looked at each other for 5 seconds and she ran towards stella chasing her, O tried to go after her but her friend stopped me, "Wait!, you have to fight me first!" He said while he stands up, he drops his crossbow and poses in a fighting position, I know that I am about to fight this guy so I ready my self up and we began to start fighting.

Stella's POV

I was running for hours, but haven't yet gotten out of the tundra, but the only way to travel faster is the way possible, the nether, I realized I still can cast spells by the spell names that I remembered and summoning a portal is one of them.

"Aah" I struggled, because my half demon self is blocking my magic, but I successfully summoned the portal, I entered it and broke the portal but to my surprise I spawned in a nether fortress with tons of mobs watching me, I nervously walked pass them without looking at them, I got into the other nether portal and spawned into the over world, I realized I was still in the tundra, "I must be close!" I thought in confidence.

I ran and ran until I took a single break from running and see a woman with pale skin watching me in the tree rotating its blade. I knew that there's a fight coming in so I summoned a sword in my hand, the woman threw the sword near my feet, I backed out just few steps, then her smile became an intimidation, she teleport's to me starting our fight, I was fighting with every strength I had just to block her teleportation attacks, she teleported into the sky trying to do a top down, I levitate her and threw her against the tree and pinning her with my sword, I immidietaly escape after.

After couple of hours of running, I finally made it, but it was not a happy time, I saw the endermen covered with mark and missing a left arm.

"Can you help me purge my evil self?!" I asked, the endermen looked at the enderchest, I bring the enderchest to him, I kneeled down beside him and he put his hand in my arms and started, the enderchests open up and release a big burst of energy, and it feels like a healing process, the energy was entering me, I can feel it.

Rain's POV

We we're walking to where was stella was going, but the silence was over when four lasers shoot out from the sky, "Its stella!" I thought, we ran as quickly as we can to catch up to where the laser came from. We stopped dead in our tracks, when we saw stella standing and mourning the dead ender watcher.

Stella's POV

After the, somewhat healing process? I stood up and see the endermen not moving or breathing, "His dead" I thought in sadness, so I prayed and wishing him "rest in peace" in the after life.

I was mourning, when a familiar voice was heard, I slowly turned my head and see rain's worried face, he reaches me and we hugged each other tightly.