𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

*Monday*

Y/n was entering the sports hall for volleyball practice when she saw a gorgeous tall guy who had basketball practice before.

He noticed me and looked up and down.

When they finished practice, he sat on the bleachers of the sports hall all alone looking at me non-stop. I was uncomfortable and couldn't focus on practice.

After a while, when I went to see if he was still looking, I tripped and fell hard.

Everyone approached me to see if I was okay. Then the coach asked for someone to take me to the school nurse's office to check me out.

???: I'll take her

I didn't see who said it, but it was a deep male voice. It was the guy from earlier.

Coach: Thanks, Jacob.

The guy walked up to me and lifted me off the floor without any effort.

I was surprised that he had no problem picking me up. I was uncomfortable because the guy was so hot. And I'm not used to someone taking care of me because I could do everything by myself.

Y/n: I can go by myself to the nurse's office.

When I pushed him away from me, I started to feel dizzy, he grabbed my waist just in time to stop me from falling.

???: hey, hey take it easy there, are you ok?

Y/n: yeah, yeah...

I pushed him again so he was 2 inches away from me. When we got to the nurse's office no one was there. He put me down on the bed to make sure I don't fall again. He sat on the bed across mine looking at me.

???: You have something in your hair, umm... Do you want me to get it out??

I just nodded.

???: It's gone.

Y/n: Thanks.

He was so close to me that I noticed he had big blue eyes. They are so beautiful...

???: What is your name pretty?

I blushed looking at him pale and confused. I ignored him waiting for the nurse to come.

???: so huh...

He pushed me onto the bed so he could be on top of me. I looked at him so innocently because I didn't expect that movement.

Y/n: Can you move now?

He smiled getting up from the bed. I was lying there to find out what had just happened. I stayed lying down and looked at the ceiling, waiting for the nurse to come.

Y/n: Y/n.

Jacob: Jacob.

Y/n: Yeah I know, I heard what the coach said.

He wanted to say something, but then a nurse came in.

Nurse: Jacob?? What's wrong?

Jacob pointed his finger at me.

Nurse: Oh hey Y/n what happened?

As I started to stand up, I felt a pain in my wrist.

Y/n: Ouch!!!

Jacob quickly stood up holding me. I looked into his face, he was so close. God this guy is something else.

Nurse: It looks like you sprained your leg. Better go home and rest for a few days. I will call your parents.

Y/n: PLEASE DON'T I have an important game in two days, so I can't rest. Don't call my mom she will think that I'm pretending.

Nurse: I don't care what your mom thinks, if you plan to keep playing volleyball, get some rest!

Jacob: I will take her home.

Y/n: No your not. I will take the bus.

He was stubborn. Then he picked me up and took me to his car. I begged him to let me go. He put me down.

Jacob: You are not well you hurt your leg (he was jelling), I will not let you walk home with an injured leg!

Y/n: okay chill...

I kept quiet and let him drive me home because my head hurt and I didn't want to argue.

He was driving a red sports car.

Y/n: There's no way this is your car!!

Jacob: Yeah is there a problem?

I was in shock because I love sports cars.

Y/n: No (rolling my eyes).

He saw that... He opened the door for me like a gentleman with a big smile on his face.

Y/n: Don't give me that  big smile, I would never get into a car with an unknown guy.

He closed the door and got into the driver's seat.

Jacob: If you would let me tell you something about myself, maybe we can hang out more often (With a big smile on his face).

I ignored that part and listened as he talked about himself.

Jacob: I got into college on a sports scholarship. I have been playing basketball for 12 years. I thought when I finish college I would quit.

I was confused when he said that last thing, I was curious.

Y/n: Why?

Jacob: A coach once asked me what makes me happy and I told him that I like to make other people happy.

That was so sweet of him. But I was still surprised that he would stop playing basketball.

Y/n: And why would you stop playing? I can't figure you out. Your parents would let you do that?

Jacob: They don't care...

I felt sorry for him :(

Y/n: Sorry for asking.

Jacob looked at me and I blushed.

Jacob: Do I make you nervous?

I fell silent and looked out the window and noticed that we were approaching my house. But I don't remember saying my address. I was confused. He stopped in front of my house.

Jacob: Do you need help getting home?

Y/n: How did you know where I live?

Jacob stood in silence.

Jacob: The nurse told me...

I don't remember that the nurse said anything, but I ignored it and started to go out.

Jacob: Wait, I'll open the door for you

Y/n: I don't need you, I can do it myse-.

As I got out of the car, I saw black in front of me and fell unconscious. I heard Jacob slam his car door and I felt like I was no longer on the ground I don't remember the next thing.