Chapter 3

After a while, I thought this was a date.

Y/n: Is this a date?

Jacob: Maybe😉.

Y/n: You are so confusing to me why you are so nice to me and why you even talk to me. A girl like me shouldn't be around you.

Jacob: I don't get it.

Y/n: I'm a weird girl who doesn't talk to anyone with no friends. And you are the most popular guy in school, you can be with any girl.

Jacob: It's boring when all the girls want you. And you, you're different, I can see it, but I can't figure it out.

Y/n: You just met me yesterday.

Jacob: Exactly and I want to hear a lot more.

...

Jacob: SOOOOOO I saw that you have a boyfriend.

Y/n: Andre?

Jacob: Who is Andre?

Y/n: He's my best friend. Not my boyfriend iu.

Jacob: Oh...

We stood and looked at the view in silence for about 5 minutes and then I asked him.

Y/n: So do you have a girlfriend?

Jacob: Yeah...

He said that so strange that I thought he was lying.

Y/n: So who is she?

Jacob: You know her from school. Maya.

(Maya is a mean girl in school, she is very popular. She is always surrounded by guys asking her out.)

I was shocked because I didn't know.

She pretends to be nice, but everyone knew that she is a bitch behind that mask of hers.👺

Y/n: Oh I didn't know... That's nice :/

Jacob: Yeah... She won't show our relationship in public because she doesn't want hate from the other girls.

That sounded a little suspicious 🤨 to me because she is the most popular girl in school. But I think she is just playing with him and that there are probably 5 other guys besides him.

Y/n: You don't think she told you the truth, do you? She's probably messing with a lot of guys rn.

Jacob: (He rolled his eyes) Or you are just jealous that I'm with her 😏.

I got angry and told him to get in the car and take me home right away.
...
After a few minutes, we reached my house. I didn't thank him, I left angrily and slammed the door hard.

Jacob: SEE YOUU TOMORROW Y/n!!!!!

Y/n: YOU WON'T !!! (I slammed the door aggressively).

My mom didn't come home yet, so I went to my room to change into something comfortable.