character sketch

Vanraj and Anupama rai Singhania

They are current alpha and luna of golden cage pack.  They have 6 children they love all their children . They are in heavy guilt for not trusting pakhi their pup and treating her in the way that no parents should treat their child . They love their pup their princess alot want her back to them . Vanraj's Wolf's name is Rocco and Anupama's Wolf's name is Bella .

Vansh rai Singhania

Vansh rai Singhania

He is 26 years old  . He have obsessive disorder in that he behaves very much obsessed with his things and people.   He is next alpha of golden cage pack until he gets his mate. He is second biggest mafia don.  His name in mafia world is jaguar.  Else than he has his own gold jewellery company which is biggest in world.   He gets everything he want but his baby sister his pup his princess pakhi . For him his pakhi is like his first child more than sister.   He is guilty for abusing his baby sis . He just want one chance to show his sister that he and his family is changed.  He is best friend of anujh . His Wolf's name is Ricci. He want a mate for himself whom he would love and protect .

Surabh rai Singhania

He is 25 years old . He is second eldest son of Anupama and vanraj . He helps vansh in business . He Mumma bear for his siblings.  He feels guilt for not being able to protect his butterfly his pakhi.  His Wolf's name is qunin. He always adore how his father and mother love each other.  He too wants to have same bond with his mate.