The Past

Iree pov
Dylan asked me out on the day 3/28/15 we officially broke up the day of 4/3/15. And tbr I'm crazy about him. But I will never show him weakness cuz as many times we went out which is 3 btw, we are still bestfrands. Idk how we did it but we did. But the most erri thing is that he go with my ex-friend Dishay. Dishay and I still friends but ik that when they break up like always he coming to me. But I'm not gonna date him ever again.
#team never again

Dylan pov
Iree is all I think about all I want to love but can't . ik I'm with Dishay plz don't judge to quick. Tbr I've liked iree since the day I saw her but damn if she don't like me. I can't do shit but just stay friends with her. Cuz life without Iree is life in hell. Idk how people do it. I don't know how her dad can wake up not even thinking of her. When she talks about him or cry over him I get so angry but showing her I care won't help. Iree hates when people say that she still likes me, she says she hates my guts. It was hard to hear but ik its not true. Even if I do still love her and always will. But with Dishay I have something different.

A/N ok so this just the first chapter PS random dates but umm IMA gone make this book a little ghetto and hood but not to much. Enjoy