Why Dream If it cant come true

Iree pov

I woke up crying my eyes out looking for a baby in my arms not finding one. I was pissed.

I had this dream that me and Dylan got together AGAIN and then he cheated and he was begging me to not leave but, I finally had the strength to leave it wasn't Wat I expected. I expected to be weak and cave in but instead I said "fuck you bitch how could you I loved you but key word was loved so apparently not anymore." I graved a baby and I didn't even know it was my child till I called her my little baby then Brandon told me to put her down that it was his child too and he wanted her but I refuse to give her up she had his eyes and my lips and ears his hair. I notice that I really want this baby she was gorgeous she was truly flawless. I love her and this is just my dream of family but damn was it hard to have that baby and wake up trying to see if she was real to find nothing. Man life is fucked up.

Why the hell am I in a desk damn I'm at school." Iree sit your head up or I will have someone take you to the office." My teacher Mrs. Tally said

I kept my head down not caring what she do.

"Dylan will you take her to the office." Mrs. Tally said writing a pass.
The new made my head shot up and I ran out the door slamming it.

"Iree I won't take you to the office if you come here and please speak to me" Dylan said. I haven't speak to him in a month

"What Dylan" I said and snaped in his direction.

"Why do you hate me. I never did anything why would you write that and give it to me." He said talking about when I wrote that I hate him.

"Because your a bully. Because you hurt me. Because you snatch girls use them and drop them. Because your a player. Because I don't want to love you. But the questions is why did you tell your friends you didn't care if your right here asking about it" I said in complete tears falling from my eyes to my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I like to show out for my dumb friends OK I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry that I refuse to stop being a player. I'm sorry I use girls and leave them. But I'm not sorry for falling in love with you" he yelled at the end.

I looked in his eyes not knowing what to do. He walked closer and I backed up. This happened until I hit the lockers. He put his arms around my waist.

"We can't do th-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

He pushed me more to the wall.

"OK I love you so stop trying to pretending that you hate me. You know its impossible." He said as I pulled away.

"Actually its not because anything is possible, remember you taught me that. I fill it in my gut that I hate you.
So stop telling me what I can't feel. Ever body saying 'iree you know deep down inside you love him' ugh but I don't love you. You give me the feeling of sadness because you don't know love. Feeling of anger because you hurt people. Ugh so I don't care what happens but between us I will try never to like you again trust" I said crying rocking back and fourth to show him I can comfort myself.

"Well know what I dreamed. I dreamed that me and you got married March 28,2024. Do you remember that promise that you would love me forever. That you would marry me. You told me in this dream that you would remember every par of our relationship forever. That you would never forget me." He said tearing up sitting with me but I got up.

"Why dream if it can't come true Dylan? Cause see I had a dream about this beautiful baby girl and when I picked her up you told me to stop cause she was your baby to cause you wanted her. We were fighting over the fact you cheated when we got back together so I said fuck you and graved the baby. I woke up screaming because I knew I was pregnant before by you we were only 14. You made me get the abortion I screamed no but you didn't care. But the baby girl she was-" I was caught off by the dismissal bell.
" She was flawless." I finished and when he looked I ran off not caring that he was bought to speak.