Part 2

Paisley P.O.V.

I woke up to someone shaking me I immediately got up.

"Last stop miss." The bus driver said.

I nodded my hair and stepped off the bus. I looked around to my new surrounding in awe. Wow, Cali is a big place. I didn't have an idea where to go. I started to walk along the side walk looking at the people and the shops. I hope this place is the means of a new start for me. I hope I'm at peace with myself here.

I came across a diner and decided to get something to eat. I noticed some flashy cars in the parking lot. I quickly looked away and went inside. I entered the diner and looked around noticing a few people inside. I quickly sat down at a booth and a waitress came up at me handing me a menu.

"Welcome to Bob's Burger, I'm your waitress Tara. Would you like to start of with something to drink?"

"Uh, yes I'll have a lemonade please"

"Sure. Coming right up."

I scanned the menu, trying to decide on what to order. I decided on the Double cheeseburger with curly fries. I put down the menu and saw the waitress coming with my drink. I told the waitress my  order and sipped the drink.

I looked around the diner once more and connected with eyes with the most beautiful eyes ever. It was a light hazel color. He smiled at me and I looked away. I was uncomfortable with him looking at me. I'm sure I look like a mess.

Tara came back with my order and I started eating. I finished eating and sat down pondering my next move. I need to get a job and a place to stay. I just don't know what to do.

Tara came back to the booth to ask is I needed anything else.

"Uhm, no thank you. But may I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead" she replied.

"Do you happen to know any motel around here?"

"Yes, there's one right around the corner. But why do you need a motel? Are you OK?" She asked concerned.

I was a bit taken back. Why is she so nice to me? She don't know me like that.

"Yea I suppose." I replied. She nodded her head and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I called after her. She turned around and looked at me apprehensively.

"I just recently moved here and I was wondering if you guys have a job opening here? I asked

" I dunno. Lemmi ask the manager"

"OK, thank you."

5 minutes later she came back with a short grey haired man with a beer belly.

"I heard you's looking for a job" he said to me

"Yes I am."

"OK, be here tomorrow. We open at 8. You can pick up your uniform then."

I was surprised. He didn't even interview me.

"Uh. S-sure. T-thank you Mr...."

"Mr. George. No problem sweetie." He said. "Don't worry about paying for the meal, it's on the house." With that he smiled and walked away.

I was so happy I got a job so quickly. I felt somebody looking at me. I looked up and saw hazel eyes again. I immediately looked down. I felt a presence behind me and I tensed when I felt a hand lifting my chin up.

I looked up to see hazel eyes smiling  at me.

"Keep ya head up beautiful." With that he walked away.

What the fuck was that? I turned around to see him leaving with a bunch of people following him.

I gathered my things and left the diner. I followed the directions to the motel that Tara gave me and saw a convenient store. I made my way inside and picked up some necessities. I payed for them and made my way to the motel. I came upon a decent looking motel. It did not look that shabby or run down. It will have to do. I payed for the room and made my way up to Room 19. Inside of the room consisted of 1 bed, 2 nightstands and a desk. The bathroom was decent with only a shower and a sink. Atleast the place was clean.

I put my purse on the bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower. I striped out of my clothes and and looked at myself in the mirror.

Standing at 5'3, caramel skin with naturally long curly hair that stopped in the middle of my back, full breasts and wide hips, I didnt feel like myself. I touched my hair and I just felt like i needed to do something about it. I needed a change. I looked around the room and bathroom for a scissor. After 5 minutes of rummaging through the room, I finally found one. I took a deep breath and just start cutting.

Finally satisfied with my hair I made my way into the shower. 20 minutes later I came out of the shower, did my hygiene and made my way to bed.

I can't help but think about my life after this. I will do anything to not be the same person I was. I going to change, and change for the better. This is the Brand New Me.

**************************

Paisley in the MM