The first kiss

Y/n pov

It was a finally morning Thursday, I only got to hogwarts yesterday and I feel like Mattheo is trying to flirt with me.I think I'm starting to like him a little bit, but I'm not too sure...

Mattheo's pov

I'm going to meet up with y/n today, I'm kind of excited. I'm starting to like them a lot, i don't even have a reason for it really.
I just hope she likes me back at least a little bit.

After what happened in detention, i can't stop dreaming and thinking of y/n, i dont know what to do at this point...

Y/n pov

I hope he likes me back.  After hours of just sitting in bed I finally decided to dress up and do my makeup.

This is how you dress up

And how you do your makeup

I then decided to go to the slytherin common room to just chill and eventually draw, until Mattheo came in

I then decided to go to the slytherin common room to just chill and eventually draw, until Mattheo came in. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was so gorgeous, and he knew it as well.

When he noticed me staring, I immediately went back to focusing on my drawing. He decided to look over my shoulder to see what I was drawing, and it was a picture of an apple.

He then said, "I never knew you could draw so well" I tried ignoring him but he then tapped my shoulder, i turned around and looked him dead in the eye, all I could think about was his gorgeous brown eyes and his delicate skin.

When it was break, I decided to go to the great hall just to relax and take my mind off some things, but ofcourse he was there. He would stop staring at me and he wouldn't break eye contact either. I was always surprised about how he didn't make fun of me even though everyone knew I'm just a simple muggle.

After school I decided to go to the library, where Mattheo told me to meet up with him. I ended up waiting there for about 10 to 15 minutes for him. When he finally got there, I tried to be as quiet as I could but I did shout his name in the end.

He randomly started hugging me, he told me about his feelings and how he can't control them. I decided to tell him that I did like him back, I liked him since I met him, something about him is just so special...

He was leaning in for a kiss when suddenly pansy walked in. At that point I thought I would get killed right there in the middle of the library.

"NO!" Pansy shouted, "I will not let some mud blood get inbetween me and Mattheo!" Then she slapped me, mattheo's face went bright red with anger after the scene pansy had just created.

He then took my arm and we walked away, somewhere quiet. After that we sat down and just looked outside the window at the beautiful dark blue sky.

He then pulled out a cigarette, i had no clue he smoked. He lit it on fire and gave me some to try, i wanted to deny it but something inside of me just told me not to.

I tried some and after that he said, "Its not that bad now is it? " I coughed a little as i said," I kind of liked it"

After a long day, I went to my dorm to get ready to go to sleep. I took my makeup off and got into my pyjamas. I suddenly hear a knock on the door, pansy and maisy were asleep while I tried to be as silent as a mouse.

When I opened the door, Mattheo was there. He quickly kissed my cheek and ran away to not get caught by pansy.

The next day , I did my usual routine and went over to the great hall. The first person I see is Mattheo, he waved at me to go sit with him. He was with Draco and Blaise.

Blaise says, "So Theo, is this your new girlfriend then?" I blush slightly as I notice Draco look away with a red face. "Yes actually!" Theo says, even though we weren't official, we just kissed once.

Once it was time to go, Theo grabbed my arm and shove me in his chest, hugging me very tightly, making sure Pansy could notice. I looked her direction and she would not stop staring at us two.

As me and Theo were walking to class, history of magic, he began holding my hand. He started to grip harder and harder. We got to sit next to eachother in class and he would get his hand off of my thigh. The teacher suddenly asked, "Miss Black, why are you so red?" I panicked and tried to ignore the question.

Later that day, me and Theo met at the Astronomy Tower. We sat and cuddled for a while, watching the sky. He began confessing , "I have liked you since I laid my eyes on you." He could see that I was blushing a lot , I decided to not say anything and just lay my face on his chest.

The next day, my family came around to visit, there was my dad, my mom,my aunt and grandpa. I told them about my favourite classes and what I like doing. I ended up telling them about Theo and they really wanted to meet him.

When I got to Mattheo's dorm, I knocked and was instantly let inside. He hugged me the second he saw me and i started explaining to him about how my family wanted to meet him.

That will be it for this chapter, I'm really excited for the next chapter, I hope this isn't too big of a cliffhanger 💕