i. first day

first day

'✭.<Alora Ivory>.*•
Surrounded by complete idiots

"Come on Loraaaaaaa, you can't spare a couple gallons." Alex begged, his lips were pouting and his hands were held together tightly. I pushed him away and he scoffed. "What happened with yours?" He awkwardly laughed and turned away.

I grabbed his arm pulling him, "What did you do with it, Alex." He shook his head, not answering the question. Mattheo grabbed my arm making me let go of my brother's sleeve. "He lost a bet, Ivory."

I shoved myself out of Mattheo's grasp and pulled on Alex ear, he winced in pain. "You lost a bet? Do you not realize that dad gave us that money so that we can use for the whole year. And you lost it in a fucking bet, you absolute idiot!"

"Lora you are hurting me!" He said and he pulled my hand off, I looked at him annoyed and then the trolley lady appeared, "anything from the trolley, dears." Theodore gave her some galleons and requested a drink.

She gave him the cold drink which he gave to Alex, "you should put that on there, it's already turning a bright red." He laughed, Alex snatched the drink to put it on his ear, "What was the bet you three." I asked crossing my arms.

"Well, we made a bet whether or not Alex would put a small group of spiders in Ron weasels bag." Theodore explained while looking over at Alex, who was slouched glaring at him. "And what happened?"

"He did it, we all know Alex will always do a dare but there was a, well slight misconception." I tilt my head confused and Lorenzo bursted out laughing. "He put it in Weasley's girlfriend trunk, instead. She freaked out and Weasley almost started crying." The two boys started laughing so hard that tears could almost be seen.

"If only it was Scarface's instead." Mattheo mentioned, I scoffed and then looked over at Alex. "Are you kidding me?! What the hell were you thinking?" He shrugged and smiled at me with his big cheesy smile.

"I mean it isn't as bad as our last prank." Mattheo said. Their last prank was probably could be described more as cruel then bad. They put hair dye into Tristan's shampoo and then spelled him into putting on a ridiculous outfit infront of the entire Slytherin house.

Alex got up and hit Mattheo in his stomach. "What the fuck! Why did you do that?" Alex moved his head to the side signaling that he was taking about me. The boys have convinced Alex that Tristan was this terrible person, which Alex always wanted to made sure he belonged with them so he trusted them.

"I don't even understand why you hate Tristan so much, he did nothing to any of you." Theodore looked at Mattheo while putting a cigarette in his mouth. Mattheo scoffed while Lorenzo shoved sweets in his mouth. "Seems like Ivory has a little crush on Erdos." Mattheo said as he twirled my hair.

That is one thing that I hate about Alex friends, they think of everything as a joke or they like to make fun of you for doing anything. "Whatever."

"Leave my sister alone, Mattheo." Alex said glaring at him, Mattheo put his hands up in surrender and put his head on the window.

The train went on for a little while before we finally arrived back at school. We all got out to get our luggage's.

"Now boys go get my stuff." I ordered, they all looked at each others confused. "Yeah I don't think so Ivory." Mattheo said crossing his arms, I frowned and he smiled. "Fine fine. We will get you your luggage, Princess ivory." Mattheo bowed and the other three grunted.

They went off to go grab theirs and mines luggage before I saw a pair of hands put in front of my eyes, almost blinding me. "Guess who it is, Flower." The voice whispered, I could feel myself smiling, "let me guess, it's you golden boy." I answered and he twirled me to face him. "Ding ding." Wow. Just absolutely wow. His voice is just everything.

The thing is, Alex doesn't know about Tristan and I, we have been dating since the beginning of summer but Alex would tell almost everyone and Tristan doesn't like confrontation let alone conflict.

"It's been a while." He said while putting my hair behind my ear, he looked at me up and down observing my features. "I saw you last week when I was having Tara's famous sleepovers." He rolled his eyes before he was pushed away by my two best friends, Tara and Sam.

"Alora! Oh my Merlin, I'm so happy to see you." Sam said as put her hands around me, holding tightly. I smiled and she pulled back. Tara shoved Tristan to the side and waved. "Tristan likes to always keep you to himself." She said as she winked.

Tristan rolled his eyes and Tara patted his arm, although Tara is the younger sibling she always treats Tristan as if he was the youngest. Only they know about Tristan and I only because Tara and Tristan are siblings and Sam is one good observer and she would've found out on her own if I didn't tell her.

"Come one, Alora. Ride with us. leave Alex and his friends." Tara plead, as I was going to agree I hear some noises. "Aww don't tell me you are gonna leave with them, Ivory." Laughs were heard from behind me and I just knew it was Mattheo.

I turned around and he was standing there with my books in his hands. He looked at me with his clever smirk. "Is that such a problem, Riddle." Tristan said walking towards to him.

He took his gaze to Tristan and tilted his head. "Yeah, it kinda is Erdos. I mean she made us grab all her things and we already loaded it in the carriage sooo. I don't know what to tell you, Erdos." Mattheo shrugged, I saw Tristan jaw clench.

Mattheo's gaze looked over at me, "now we should go, Ivory. You wouldn't want your brother worrying would you?" I know there will be nothing to make Mattheo leave.

"I'll see you in the castle." I said walking away with Mattheo. "Well aren't you a good girl." Mattheo mocked, I rolled my eyes and he flipped through one of my books.

"Mind if I read one of these?" He asked, i stepped up into the carriage and looked over at him. "If it makes you stop talking then fine."

He chuckled and we began moving towards the castle. I am not excited for this year at this point just let me graduate already...