Chapter 2

(Smut coming up)

                  Morning finally comes and the only one that is awake is Colton. Madison is still asleep while Colton is looking at her lovingly. Colton decides to wake her up so he gets up on top of her and starts kissing her lips then he travels his kisses down her jaw to her neck. She starts squirming a lot. He lifts her shirt up and instantly latches on to her tit. Madison starts moaning. Colton travels his hand down to her pussy and slowly rubs her clit in circles. "Of fuck Daddy keep going" she says. He sticks his finger in her wet pussy and starts fingering her. She starts bucking her hips. He keeps fingering her really hard. "I AM GONNA CUM" she yells. He goes harder and faster. Her toes start curling and she starts balling the sheets in her hand. She starts shaking really badly and keeps screaming daddy over and over again. She finally comes down from her high.

(End of Smut)

            Colton goes to get a wash cloth and goes back to Madison so he can clean her up. He finishes cleaning her up then he gets into bed and holds her to him. "Best morning ever" she says and kisses him. "We need to get ready. Baby it is almost 9 and we promised Rob and Kennedy we would go riding with them. You go get ready and I will go make sure my four-wheeler has gas" he says. Madison gets out of Bed and goes to shower and get ready. To go riding.

                   Madison walks out of Colton's bathroom and walks outside and sees him leaning on his four-wheeler talking to Rob and Kennedy

                   Madison walks out of Colton's bathroom and walks outside and sees him leaning on his four-wheeler talking to Rob and Kennedy. She makes her way to Colton while checking him out. Colton sees her and brings her into his arms. "Hey Kennedy after we get done riding you want to go help me pack my stuff and bring it to Colton's house" she asks. "Of course but your little brother can't be there he creeps me out" says Kennedy. "Deal. Ok lets go ride or I am staying here and going back to sleep I am still tired and Colton woke me up to early this morning" she says whining but stop when her phone goes off. She sees that it is her sister. "Hey sis what is it" asks Madison. "Can you please take me to Hannah's mom can't because they are going out in a little bit and bubba is at Wade's" she says. "Ok umm how about you come riding with us then after me and Kennedy can take you" she says. "Ok I am ready and have all of my stuff packed do I just bring it with me" she says. "No my car is still there the boys will drop us off then we can take you so put it in my car and lock it and put my keys in your pocket then I will get them when we get there" she says. "Ok sissy I love you" she says and hangs up. "Babe she can ride with us if you want her too" says Colton. "NOOOO! She will ride with us because I have a feeling y'all are gonna be doing you know what and she can't see that" says Rob. "Ok then lets go pick her up" says Kennedy. They go pick her up. "Hey get on with us" says Kennedy to Brianna. She gets on and they head off.