12

Y/N'S POV:

You got mas address by looking it up in the address book but you had to keep looking down at the slip of paper in your hand. "22..." you mumble turning a corner you see the house. "There it is" you think

Biking up to the house you park your bike next to the garage and knock on the door. Hearing loud music which you could only assume was billys stopped and the door opened. "Hi... uh I think i forgot my walkman in your room can I just chec-" you stop talking when you notice billy was eyeing you up and down.

"My eyes are up here" you say pushing him past and walking into his room. "Hey! I didn't say you could come in," he says slamming the door and grabbing your wrist. "What the hell let me just get my walkman and ill be out of your hair." you say struggling to get out of his grip.

"Oh no you aren't you still owe me something," he says just tightening his grip. "Ugh to be your girlfriend?!" you snap at him "stop struggling or ill break your wrist," he says his grip feeling like your wrist was about to break.

You could feel tears well up in your eyes as stop struggling. Standing in his doorway chocking back tears billy speaks. "Yes, and you can have your walkman back when you fulfill what you owe me."

Standing still you choke back a sob "ok.." billy lets go of your wrist and pushes you into his room and closes the door. "Sit down i need to set boundaries," he says going to his closet and picking up your walkman from a draw.

You walk over and sit on his bed turning your face away you wipe your tears with your hands and massage your wrist. "This is yours right?" he says sitting next to you. You nod, "ok well here are the rules for this" he gets up and puts the walkman down next to you.

All of his words went out the door you had your eyes dead on your walkman. You knew you could probably grab it and run and make it. Mustering enough strength you grab it and run to the door only to see it was locked trying to unlock it billy grabs the walkman and throws it to the bed.

"What are you doing...." he says knowing if your turn around your faces would be inches apart. Turning around slowly you let out a small dry laugh. "Just testing your skills you know..." you say.

Billy looks at your e/c eyes and lifts your chin to his mouth. "Don't try me again princess" he walks back to his bed and tosses you his jean jacket. "Its cold out wear this and ill be picking you up for school at 7:00 tomorrow don't be late." he says

Opening the door and closing it you put on the jacket and feel butterflies in your stomach. "What is this feeling?!" you think "i cant like him can i?! He is such an ass to me..." you walk out the door and get on your bike.

All the way home you daydream about billy but also had this weird regret felling. Finally getting home you rush to your room and close the door. Taking off the jacket you smile as you put it on your penguin plush and blush.

You go to a box in your room and start to unpack your clothing and put them in draws and the closet. Humming you didn't even notice steve come in. "hey" he says standing in the doorway. You jump a little.

"You scared me what's up?" you say "just be careful things are happing around here and it's weird that's it ill see you at school tomorrow," he says as you both wave goodbye and he closes your door.

Finishing up you put on your pjs and walk over to your bed.

Getting in bed you grab your blankets and put them over you, looking over at the clock it read 8:00 you shrug and grab your plush and hug him close

Getting in bed you grab your blankets and put them over you, looking over at the clock it read 8:00 you shrug and grab your plush and hug him close. The smell of billys jacket has somehow comforted you. Soon enough you drift asleep.

*Edited 10-1-22*