Goomba's Plan

It was quite sunny in the Bay area. The bell rang at the Bay area school and lots of kids started heading home. Two of them were chatting with one another.

"Gus you really gotta stop throwing paper balls at the kid in front of you"

one boy said.

"How else am I suppose to entertain myself school is sooooo boring" said the other boy. Suddenly the boy who Gus was talking to (Tommy) was picked up of the ground and slammed against the wall.

Oh great here we go again thought Tommy.

"Hi Tommy" said Kurt. "Ready for another scraping"

"Lets just get this over with" said Tommy knowing too well what was gonna happen next being beaten to a pulp while Gus cowered behind some garbage cans nearby. Tommy could only wish that he had a friend who could beat Kurt to a pulp for a change honestly he was almost as bad as he's brother Donnie.

"Leave him alone" a girl said from behind them.

Kurt turned around to see Lola with a really annoyed look on her face.

Kurt drops Tommy like a hot potato who landed on the ground with a thud.

Lola wasn't quite what I had in mind Tommy thought to himself

"Fine" said Kurt then he grabs Tommy's wrist and pulled of a watch (A/N Just so we're perfectly clear it's NOT the watch Tommy uses to activate Robotboy that comes later.)

"But I get have a little fun"

Kurt drops the watch on the ground and stomps on it.

"HEY!" shouted Tommy.

Kurt just snickered and left. Tommy picked up the remains of he's watch.

"Oh man I had this for ages" he said sadly.

Gus returned from he's hiding place.

"Oh well just another thing for your birthday list.

Tommy just sighed as he remembered that tomorrow was his tenth birthday.

"All I want for my Birthday this year is for someone who can teach that guy a lesson"

"Well don't look at me" said Gus opening a jumbo size bag of potato chips.

"Come let go to your house Tommy" said Lola ignoring Gus.

"Yeah ok said Tommy getting up but then a strap on his backpack came off.(A/N Not the bag he carries Robotboy in that also comes later)

"Oh man not again" he cried.

"Think there's room on you're list for a new backpack" asked Lola.

Tommy's backpack was really old In fact he had it since he was six or seven and it used belong to his brother. It was so old his straps started coming off and instead of buying him a new one his mother always just sewed them back on.

Tommy, Gus and Lola were heading to Tommy's house Tommy was holding the broken strap in place he was just heading up the steps of his house when he here a small crashing sound from behind him and them his backpack was as light as a feather.

"Err Tommy?" Gus called out.

Tommy turned around to see a mass of paper and schoolbooks on the pavement.

"Oh no" cried Tommy and tried to pick everything up but kept dropping them.

"I'll help you" said Lola.

Just then the door to Tommy's house opened Tommy's mother came out.

"Oh dear what happen here?" she asked.

"His bag broke big time" said Gus pointing to Tommy's backpack, which now had a gapping hole at the bottom.

"Oh I'll soon fix that" said Deb picking up the backpack and bringing it in the house.

Tommy just sighed.

"Why can't I just have a new one?" he said

"Well it will become too small for you soon then she'll have to get you a new one" said Lola.

"I guess" said Tommy sadly.