Undiscoveredx0's News & Upcoming Events! Competitions & More!

Hey fellow wattpadders! My friend Kayla and I have decided to create a brand new show just deticated towards teenagers! We understand that teens in society undergo many different problems daily, whether it's through drama, school, or even parents and stuff.

If you haven't already checked out my books - please do :) They do describe teen problems, and many people can relate to them! Check out the Blood Rose Saga & Also, my new book Blood, Lust & Lies!

Alright so the link for our new youtube channel - which will also hold competitions for my Wattpad account is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/undiscoveredx0?feature=mhum (Click the Youtube video at the side)

I will be holding fun competitions =)

First competition is DARES, DARES, DARES! On the Carli & Kayla show!

So think of CRAZY dares you want us to do, and either write them on the youtube, or even on here!

One person suggested we put a certain amount of food inside a blender and mix, and DRINK IT!

If you can think of other crazy dares, please say so! We will give a little shout out to you!

Subscribe, Subscribe & Vote & FAN!

So... this is the end of the post... but basically check out the new youtube! I am uploading the character cast for the blood rose saga soon, so be sure to check that out also! AND, when i find amazing clips check out the tralier! Coming out in May 2011!

XOXOX Continue Reading & Supporting!

- Carli