chapter - 4

Jimin and taehyung were shaken up by the voice , they quickly left the rubber packet.

The voice is easily recognised , it's non other than Yuna .

Thankfully jimin and taehyung were too tall and because of standing beside eachother Yuna was not able to see what they are shopping.

Those two gown up men's grabbed a chewing gum packet which is just beside the Condoms with red cheeks and turned around smiling like idiots .

But as they turn around the smile vanished .

The scene was , Yuna and Sam had two big trolleys which are full of snacks .

Jimins and taes mouth hang open , Yuna and Sam were just smiling like crazy giving pose like Marvel Avengers .

They all came out of the trans when a chips packet fell from the trolley.

" Our shopping is over , so let's go back " Yuna said .

" You are not gonna take them all " taehyung said bitterly.

" Why you don't have money for them " Yuna gasped. 

" yes , I don't and we can't eat that much or may be you can eat the whole store snacks but we guys are human beings  sadly " said tae.

" I don't eat that much you pig " she said offended.

" Them why taking them place them back go "

Yuna just stocff , but she smiled innocently with in few seconds and took a chain of chips packets and placed them back.

" No still more, go now " jimin said . He sent both of them for there .

Now there was a awkward silence between two brothers in laws .

" Ummm ..... You can take the ...... Whatever you want " jimin said and took a chocolate flavoured condom pack .

" Yeah ... But hyung how should we use condom " taehyung asked embarrassed , being a 26 years old he doesn't know how to use it. 

" What , you don't know how to use a condom " jimin shouted attracting more people , taehyung coverd his mouth. And Bow to the costumers who are looking at them unwholesomely. 

" What if I say no " taehyung whispered nervously for which jimin just laughed. But his expression changed in seconds .

" That means you and yn are expecting ......... "

" No no ..... I mean nothing happened between us , or may be it was above to happen " taehyung said the last words shyly looking down.

" But hyung why are you taking them .... Like they are protection right" tae asked him innocently still not knowing how to use but only knows the reason why people use .

" Actually after Sam , I want to have a baby but mina was not ready so we are taking our time planning our next baby " jimin was going to the other brands and took another pack .

" Jimin hyung just give me a min and I will come . Just one min " tae let out and ran away.

Taehyung straightly came to you , he stood in front of you fainting a little .

You looked at him with a question mark face .

Did he have any problem finding any ingredients.

" Do you want me to buy condoms for us " taehyung asked which got you a little off guard .

" Ummm ...... That ... I don't know " you said in hurry.

" Yn-ahh . I am asking you this because it's you how have to carry the baby . I mean ........ Like without that ... You know you have a chance of getting pregnant . Are you ready for a baby . You think are we ready for a child " taehyung grumble the information in his mind .

You took her time looking straight into tae's eyes , they have concern , anxiety .

" Don't worry yn your any decision is okay for me " he took your hands in his while holding them , crassing the back with his thumb ensuring you .

You took a deep breath and let out what is on your mind .

" Tae , I think we need a little time .
You know it's just been a month and still there are a lot of places we should go and a lot of things we should do only both of us . I am not saying that we should not have a child . I am just saying that we should after atleast 1 or 2 years . "

Taehyung just smiled at your genuine answer. But you are feeling guilty because you don't know what he wants , as you were above to ask him. 
Taehyung said. 

" Thanks for saying what you want . And my thinking was also same.  We should have a lot of sex , if you would be pregnant then it will get tough for us " taehyung lit up the mood .

You just slapped his hand playful and chuckle at his remark. Which is right obviously you also want to experience a ride of desires you have for each other.

" So I am going to take them " taehyung said , for which you nodded.

" W-which flavour y-you want  " he again spoke.

" Ummm......... Strawberry " you said fighting with your fingers.  You face was burning red.

Tae just chuckle at your state and kissed your cheek and said .

" I will take 3 or 4 packets them  , bye " he ran away from you , before you would do something. 

Seriously 3 or 4 packs........

________________

Taehyung went to the condom , beside bubble gum section.

He found jimin already loading the wanted ingredients into a basket.

You also completed veggies shopping and came to taehyung , only to find him stuffing the rudder packets into the pant pocket.

It made your cheeks crimson pink, he quickly moved away from the section and walked to jimin with you beside him .

You guys soon found jimin fighting with two children

Guess who .... Sam and Yuna are the two children he is talking to .

" Put this popcorn also.  Only 4 packs are enough " he is empting the cart and also yuna's broken heart and stomach.

" Appa please just one , appa please " sam was begging his father for a new gun.  Toy gun .

Finally the shopping was over.  Yuna and yn took the carts and went for billing.

" Taehyung come with me , you should know how to use condoms " jimin said in low tone and took taehyung to the near by washroom.

--------------- few minutes later --------------

Taehyung came out of the washroom with wide eyes .

After him jimin came out and put his hand on taehyung's shoulder and said

After him jimin came out and put his hand on taehyung's shoulder and said .

" Taehyungahh . You are a true man "

He pat on tae's shoulder and went out.