~Prolouge~

~Prolouge~

(*Note: this isn't needed to read for the book to make sense, so you can was it if you want to, or just go o the first chapter. Plus, this really isn't a very good prolouge; the other chapters are MUCH better than this, so if you read it first, please don't think the rest of the story is bad or low quality like this 😅😰)

The Arena

I heard the crowd roar with excitement and the climax of the scene. My eyes were closed, as I felt myself stand there. I waited. I waited. " Wait for it, you will know when it is time.." I thought to myself, as my eyes shot open. I could feel the rampage of each step the enemy took. I grinned slightly as I pulled out my battle axe and hit him cleanly in the shoulder with one swift motion. I heard the man yelp in pain as he grabbed his shoulder, squeezing it to keep the bleeding from speeding up; trying to apply pressure and slow it down. I looked at him, he had dark blue hair that almost looked black, short hair that only went to the middle of his neck, and long bangs in the front that parted to the side, and now currently hung down as he bent forward, glaring at me. The arena's floor was made out of tons and tons of sand, causing it to not feel like soft, fluffy sand like if you were at a beach when you hit the ground. I heard Elysia chuckle as she sent her oppent to a blaze, using a simple fire spell to shoot a ball of fire at him. "Hehe, not so tough now are ya' mister knighty man?" She teased, mocking her oppenent a bit as she spun his helmet that had blown off his head into her hand. He frowned as he tried without much success, continueing to try and get off the ground where he laid on his side," Ksp! D-damn you!" He said, now sitting up, and trying to stand. His armor was scorches, and so was the left side of his hair on his head. I giggled a bit, as I heard my oppenent run at me, yelling like an idiot. " DAMN YOU, YOU WICKED WENTCH! GO TO HELL BITCH-!" He yelled, only to suddenly stop as I kicked him in the stomach. He had on chain armor, it was probably made out of some silver and top quality metal; not too shaby, but too bad for him it hadn't completed its job for him. He had his sword over his head, clentched with his two hands in fists. The crowd had gasped as for a moment we just stood there. He coughed up some blood, and fell to the ground. "Elysia, want any help? My oppenent was down after a few minor blows." I asked her, my right hand on my hip as I turned, my body facing the east side of the arena, but I turned my waist and head asking her, looking at the north side. She shrugged her shoulders," Why not? He is almsot down and its gotten boring." She said with a sighed as the man was now leaning on his knees, breathing hard, still trying to get up. "I almost feel bad for the guy, lets just knock him out nice and easy, make it as painless as possible, he gave his best as a strong knight, but a weak one to us." I told her with a slight grin as the words flowed out of my mouth. Elysia's slightly pale face grew a small smile as well," Well then," She started with her small grin start to slowly grow, her irish accent poking its way into her voice. "Lets get to it now," She chirped, her accent growing more into her voice with every word she said. "Ya' unlucky bahstahrd!" Elysia hollared, using a proud and loud voice, her accent in her voice clearl when speaking. I laughed as I continued, following at him. I felt a bit bad for the guy, being humiliated by thousands with only two girls not even trying defeating him with ease. At least he was strong, for a human of course. At the same time, Elysia and I threw our attacks, not putting much effort into them though. Elysia had casted a semi-powerful wind at him, as I brought his shadows up from the ground and hit all his pressure points, making him go loose, then sending electric black and white lighting into the wind that surrounded him. He had passed out almost immediatly. Elysia and I both had our hands onour hips, and had turned our heads to look at each other at the same time. We flashed the same grin as we almost chanted," Hell yes!" making a fist in the air and pulling it down.

I had to admit, we were a bit cocky and proud. But we had an unbelievably easy oppenent at the time, it was almost like a treat. We normally didn't fight these types of oppenents, normally we were challenged or cornered to fight. Sometimes on quests for ourselves, and others when low on money or a reward is involved that we would want. We had turned and walked out of the arena, hearing the crowd chant our names names and scream in excitment and boastingly screams.

Elysia x Eos

A story that would not be easily forgotten.