PROLOGUE

"You see, the Principal made my day bad when I came here at the university this morning. So, 10 million won if you succeeded in drawing a big dick at his car." The red hair dared. The blonde looked at him with wide eyes and shook his head.

"Fuck you're crazy! Do it yourself, asshole." He said and was about to stand up when the older held his wrist and pulled him back to his seat.

"Just tell me if you're getting wimp, doubting yourself, and let the whole university you can't do everything. I might consider giving you an easy task." Beomgyu smirked. Taehyun clicked his tongue and took the pentelpen on the raven haired's hand. He stood up and walked towards the familiar car in which, he presumed it was the Principal's.

He opened the lid of the marker, looked around before drawing an excessive size of a dick at the windshield of the car. He walked back and shoved the pentelpen on the older's chest.

"Quite amusing." He grinned but took out his phone and started sending the money he proposed. Maybe annoyed, but the blondette managed to smile widely thinking about what he should dare him back.

"I'll give back the money, doubled, if you succeeded in inflating all the basketballs, your team had Beomgyu-hyung." Taehyun muttered trying to sound confident. Beomgyu looked up to meet his gaze. He stood up and walked close to him. The younger was caught off guard and stepped backwards but unfortunately, stepped on a stone that made him stumble. Luckily, he caught him, wrapping his arms at the younger's waist. Taehyun gasped as Beomgyu pulled him closer.

"Our game became more plain, childish and boring, what do you think?" He whispered into his earlobes. The younger felt something run through his veins and his heart started to thump tremendously, but he didn't let him feel that he was quite nervous.

"Just tell me if you're getting wimp, doubting yourself, and let the whole university you can't do everything. I might consider giving you an easy task." He bravely answered the same thing the older told the younger earlier. He smirked and looked at the blonde in the eyes. His hand snaked into the younger's nape and pulled him head closer to his. Taehyun stopped breathing as he was a little inch left before their lips met.

"Let's just say, I want a new bet. A condo, tesla, one resort that you owned by name, a trip to japan and a whole 500 million won."

"W—what was it?"

"First to fall in love, lose." Beomgyu uttered. He planted a small kiss at the younger's neck, the blonde widened his bright doe eyes out of shock and pushed the red haired away. Beomgyu smirked and walked away leaving Taehyun in shock.

—————

𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨 (𝘯.)

𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨