haunted

imagine not having a sister

yeah it's difficult

my sister died on her birthday.

August 26th 2022

before school started

had to put up with that shit all year now.

my older sister Lillie died on her birthday last year. no one knows how but whatever killed her is coming for me next.

it's not for sure but...

... fuck it I'm certain I'll die on my birthday.

my birthday is in a few days. April 15th 2023

I'm ready scared. I know I have a few weeks at most to live my life. but what happens if I stop this before it gets to me. stop the...

curse?

monster?

serial killer?

disease...?

my parents know that Lillie didn't die from anything natural, in fact it was paranormal. however if they tell that to the authorities they'll probably lock them up for having such manic thoughts and theories.

they I'd go to an orphanage and the rest of my life being haunted with nightmares or what could've killed lil.

parents:

'I'm aware of the current situation regarding the death of your oldest daughter, Millie's sister. However that is not an excuse for her to disrespect other students. look at poor eliza! she's frightened of millie. If you don't resolve her behavior by April 15th I shall take matters into my own hands. you both shall leave my sight immediately. '

we left the room.

SLAM

'bullshit.'

'yep, utter bullshit'

'I'm sorry but that girl clearly is related to the principal in some twisted way'

'oh yeah obviously'

normal:

my mum and dad got home from their meeting with school.

I was sat on the sofa with my feet in the coffee table watching netflix.

'how'd it go'

'basically she said you were a misbehaved bitch because Lillie died'

'really?'

'in a nutshell'

'misbehaved? please tell me you don't buy her shit?'

'no, however what ever lie she wa telling was quite realistic. she must be taking the acting program'

my mum slapped him round the back of his head.

'she doesn't need to take drama she's already the biggest drama causer I know. '

'she seems like that typical 'high school bitch' from the film's

'she is. but British, and a chav. she looks like an orange. '

'maybe we should allow her 'to take matter into her own hands' your behavior is disgusting'

'whatever I'm going to bed'

'night sweetie'

'night mills'

'night'

finally my bed. I was starting to drift off when my mum came in.

'me and dad are going out well ring you when we're back make sure your phone is on'

'okay mum'

she left my room. and a few minutes later I heard the front door shut and lock. I was scrolling through tiktok for about 15 minutes when there was a knock on my window.

oh shit. I'm dead.

it's my day.

bye.

then I heard a voice.

'open this window! it's freezing out here'

I'm being haunted.