P.12 Delete Her

Reader POV:
I wanted to do something. I love Monika, but I never thought she would do this.... she just smiled at me as all my memories of the other girls flooded through my head in agony. I felt like throwing up remembering when I walked in on Sayori or when Yuri ended her life in front of me.

"Love, you need to understand something."
"I understand plenty, Monika."
"They weren't real. Yuri wasn't real, Sayori wasn't real, Natsuki wasn't real either."
"I can't believe you."
"I did what I had to do, otherwise, you would have just been taken by an entity of pixels."
"You killed my friends..."
"They weren't your friends. They weren't real, Y/N!!!!!"
I felt enraged. Just then, I saw I small red button on the table. I quickly pressed it. It opened a files screen. There I found only Monika's and my file was still there. She looked horrified as I grabbed her file and quickly pressed the delete button. I didn't want to hurt her, but I wanted my friends back and if she wasn't going to do that, I just couldn't look at her the same.

Monika POV:
No.... NO!!! I shrieked in pain as I started to be torn apart by the glitch. "How could you!? What have you done!!!" She stared at me as if I was her enemy.... I started to cry in agony as I got more and more torn up. "How could you do this to me!!! I loved you!!!!" The room I put us in turned to nothing but a glitched sky. I slowly closed my eyes.....

Reader POV:
She's.....

She's dead.

I killed her.

Just then, I heard her voice speak up.
"Can you hear me?" I listened.
"Hi...it's me. Monika. I know you probably don't want to hear from me right now.... but I didn't actually delete your friends..... I can bring them back." I smiled. I would want more than anything to have them back....
"I actually wrote a song for you.... you may remember I was practicing the piano, before this whole mess. I wrote it just for you...."
A song... for me? She's so thoughtful, even if she was a bit crazy.
"Would you like to hear it....?"
"Yes, please!"

*cue the first few keys of Monika's piano*

Next chapter will be a song chapter :)
Bye bye💚