Part : 17

AUTHOR POV

Here y/n is laying in a bed unconsciously

Here y/n is laying in a bed unconsciously .....then she slowly opened her eyes....and looked around ...and she find out her self in a unknown room....she immediately went towards the door.... before she open the door  someone opened .....her eye widened...after seeing the person....it's known other than ....it's was............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

it's was

Kai....

Phycho and rapest....

Kai: surprise.... surprise.....

Y/n : Y-you...

Kai : yes it's me..doll....

Y/n : why you brought me here...leave me....

Kai : well...are you trying to seduce me doll....

He point her saree...which is laying in floor....she looked herself and found she is only in her under garments .....y/n quickly covered her body with blanket....and angryly looked at kai and said....

Y/n : How dare you...fucker.....

Kai : Oh doll you know me very well , right....you look sexy and hot...and I am here to fuck you....

He said and goes towards y/n ....he pushed her to bed .....but next thing was ...he is holding his cheeks while looking at y/n with dark eyes....

Kai : You slut.....

He said and dragged her towards a dirty room...blood drops are in the walls and he pushed her into the room..and locked the door....he did not notice when he pushed her she fell into a rock...blood started to flowing from her head....then she slowly closed her eyes.....