Warning ⚠️

Some of u may find the current track very hard to digest especially pallavi 's character...

But just think from her point of view ...her character was badly assissinated by Raghav .. why she will have a soft corner for a person like this .. ..i have seen example in my real life that  when a girl's character is defamed for no reason..then  how she is being teased and tortured for many months or sometime years by her friends or even family n relatives...

Yes i know raghav is not bad at heart ...but he was brutal with pallavi...

He can go to extremes for his Amma n kirti but he should also think about others' emotions too....but he never realised this in case of pallavi n took a decision in haste ..

So , let me tell u in the coming chapters some of u guys are going to hate pallavi more n more. ...but trust me it's not her fault at all. She too has craved for love and care for many years and raghav snatched that from her... N when it's come to Mandar ...yes she had thought lots of dream with him ..for her he was an ideal man......n all these 4 years she missed his absence...but  what our hero raghav has done with her he forcefully married her by blackmailing her that he will harm her so called Deshmukh family whom pallavi religiously worships ..

Yes pallavi is just like raghav that she can go to any extreme for her family ....so she is just trying to take revenge from raghav so that she can punish him for whatever injustice was done with her by his false allegations...

N nothing can be sorted overnight .....it will take time ......

It's true that both raghav n pallavi family are not good with them...but these two poor souls loved them so much ....so they are fighting for their families right now... But soon the time will come when they will fight for their love also ...so don't make judgements so early about pallavi and raghav. ......let them realise their wrong  deeds first......

N three blasts from past are still waiting .. ..which are going to make their relationship stronger ....

If anyone is not feeling good about pallavi's character then plz stop reading it right now....bcoz aage aur bhi tamashe hone baaki hai....