-Chapter 2-

A/N: Your outfit above)

A Week Later...

The other day I saw him waiting at the bus stop, so I went over to see where he was going as he was supposed to be in school after all, he told me he was on a top-secret mission so I shouldn't tell anybody if they asked if I've seen him at all. I guess he was going to find his birth mother like he mentioned a week ago as I had noted it down into my notepad for some reason, other than that the rest of the day was rather normal apart from going to visit the animal shelter to see how the animals was doing.

Today I was finishing off a few sketches of dresses that I was working on for the last few weeks and once I was finished it was time to start cutting out the patterns then pinning them onto my dress manikin, this kept me busy for the next few hours with cutting, sewing and arranging the cut outs into their rightful places, in the end by the time I had finished the dress it was early afternoon around 2pm.

A/N: The dress that you made about, also not my art)

A proud smile slipped its way onto my face just by looking at what I've created with my own hands, the way I made the Shiffon fade from blue to red took forever to get right but it was worth all the annoyed and frustrated sleepless nights, the beading and embroidery was a nightmare to do on this type of fabric either way I managed to do the impossible and bushed through all the needle injuries to get it done. 

It took me almost a month to finish the accessories alone before even making the dress and that tiara was a pain in the ass I'm telling you, it was so fiddly and complicated that I even started to wonder why I was even doing this in the first place at one point, but I persevered and finished it either way. The shoes, my god, they were a nightmare also to do and at one point I even accidentally stuck my hand to the table when I was putting the jewel apples on them. It was not a fun experience when I had to ring Graham to come and help unstick me from my table, he found it funny whereas I didn't on the other hand.

I went over to my wardrobe so I could get one of the boxes that was on top of it where I put all of my dresses in to keep them stored safely and away from bugs, using a stool so I could reach the boxes, but I only managed to brush my fingers against it before I lost my balance and in my panic I grabbed the fabric I also keep up there which made everything up there tumble down with me. A loud crash could be heard from something metalic hitting the floor in amongst everything else, rubbing my back alittle from the fall as I sat up, I noticed something catch the light from underneath some of the fabric.

Moving it out of the way I came face to face with a sword that looked familliar for some reason, so I grabbed my phone and flicked through my pictures until I came across the exact sword which Henry showed me the other day in his storybook, this made my mind start to wonder on how it even got here in the first play if but only one thing came to mind and that was Henry was telling the truth about his book being all real also that Storybrooke was filled with the characters from said book. 

Looking at the details of the golden hilt and the craftsmanship of the hand was mesmerizing; it was like some kind of pull made me reach for it and before I knew what I was doing the sword was already in my hands, a sharp pain shot through my head just before I collapsed to the floor with the sword still in my hands.

Enchanted Forest Before the Cures...

A/N: Your outfit above)

Thumping of heavy hooves could be heard as a certain [H/C] haired girl road her mighty steed through the enchanted forest in a race against the setting sun, she had to get home to her little wooden cabin before her father came to visit and realized that she wasn't there. As she jumped a fallen tree a laugh burst past her lips in excitement, wind in her hair made it flow with the moving breeze as the horse galloped across the path that went through the wooded forest.

[Y/N] loved the thrill of anything which could get her blood pumping such at sword fighting, horseback riding and going on adventures with her father whenever he had to go out of the kingdom to defeat an evil beast. She was a princess by birth, yes, but she had the soul of a warrior and adventure. 

Pulling on the rains a bit to slow the horse to a gentle trot as they neared the medium sized wood cabin that was covered in vine flowers and Ivy giving it that fairytale rustic feel, just as she got of her stormy grey horse the front door to the cabin opened and a tall dirty blonde figure came out with a not so pleased look on his face as he stared down his daughter while she tied up the rains to a wooden railing out front. Arms cross over his chest and eyebrows furrowed in slight annoyance, [Y/N] knew instantly that she was in big trouble when she saw the look on his face and let out a sigh.

"I know what you're going to say, so save it dad"

James)"[Y/N], you know better than anyone that there's plenty of bad things out there that could hurt you. Don't make me take your sword and bow from you for a month"

"My bow and sword?! Why? All I wanted was go for a ride, that's all"

An annoyed look quickly made its way onto the young girl's face as she glared down her father before groaning in irritation and storming off into a different room inside the cabin, a few minutes later she came back with her sword and bow in hand then slammed them onto the kitchen table.

"Take them! If I die because I don't have anything to defend myself with its on your hands"

Then off she stormed into her room slamming the door behind her. James groaned as he rubbed his face in annoyance while he though how he could have brought up such a bratty and irritating daughter, he didn't know if she got her attitude from him or her mother, but he figured it was probably a bit of both. Her mother died as a result of her being the reckless and arrogant person she was to go up against a something she couldn't win against of all things but that was her fault not his, well alittle bit his, they both was blinded by greed after all.

James)"What am I going to do with her?" 

To Be Continued...