13

Y/N'S POV:

You slowly open your eyes and rub them turning around you look at your alarm clock 7:50. "Fuck" you get out of bed and go to your closet. Grabbing something you put it on and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

You spit out your toothpaste and grab your bag and rush out to the front porch

You spit out your toothpaste and grab your bag and rush out to the front porch.you see billys camero pull up. You let out a sigh as you walk up to the car and open the door. Its locked you tap on the window and point down to the lock.

He unlocks it as you get in and sit down rubbing your face yawning. Billy says something but you couldnt care less so you tune it out. "y/n" he says again you ignore im once again. "y/n!" he snaps at you.

Maling you jump you look over to him "what." he starts to pull out of your driveway "what is it billy?" you say. He looks over at you "just making sure your alive" he says. You roll your eyes and look out the window.

Before you know it your at school before you got out of the car you hesitate. Billy then taps on the hood of the car for you to get out. Opening the door you feel a gust of wind hit your face as you take a deep breeath and walk over to billy.

"So why didnt we take max...?" you ask hesitating "she can skate to school she has legs." he says not bothering to even look at you. "Oh yea right...." you say leaning against the hood. Billy takes out a cigarette and starts to smoke as you stand next to him.

Its almost like you where his toy and he was the master of it. Being controlled until you get what you wanted. If he could change you would begin to like him not like you already dont like him. Your thoughts get broken.

"Kiss me." he says looking at you. "What?!" you whisper back to him. He grabs your hips and pulls you closer. "Billy" you say grinding your teeth together. You look out of the corner of your eye to see nancy.

Without hesataing you kiss him making sure cover your face with your hair. You dont want nancy to know whats happing. Just then billy sticks his tongue in, your eyes shot open. But some reasoon you didnt stop it.

Before you knew it the kiss was over well more like french kiss. He pulls away put dosent let go of your hips. You felt safe in a way almost like he cared about you. But you had to keep in mind he did this to almost every girl.

"We best get going" he says smirking at you. Smiling back "alright" you say. He lets go of your hips and puts his arm around your shoulder. You felt safe, looking around you see some girls looking at you giving you glares.

Knowing that they where jealous you put your head on his chest as you both walked to class. Getting into class you both take your seats you grab out some paper and start to doodle. You make to little stick figures holding hands and lil hearts.

The bell rings, and student get to their seats while you keep on drawing. You feel a hand touch your thigh and let out a small inhale. You look down to see it was billys hand, you felt butterflies and felt your face turn red.