Chapter #1: Were they go?

Here we go. We were in my house, doing a halloween party. At first it looks that it will be amazing, but not at all.

First, it was  4pm, and some friends were already in my house. She's Zharick, the organizer, She's Val, The chef, And Kevin and Angie, they are the DJ'S.

At 7 o'clock, my other friends arrived and it looked very awesome. We are dancing, eating everything we could. Well everything was OK but Valentina's mom called her, so she decided to go out because it was too noise inside. Passed like twenty minutes and Valentina didn't come back, so Zharick and Angie went to look for Valentina, they just found out valentina's phone, that was weird, where is valentina? Kevin decided to go to the forest to look for Valentina, maybe she was here, but it didn't look good, 5 minutes later we heard a scream from the forest, we didn't even know what was happening, everyone was a little scared because Val and Kevin were lost right now.
Some minutes later we called the police, this situation was out of control.

The police arrived and we told to him everything that was happening, the police and I went to the forest, after walking for 2 minutes we saw blood on the floor, a owl was singing something strange, we saw a little light, like a wood fire but it was so far, the police and I decided to check, and i just can't remember what happened later, I woke up and i was chained, i was a bit dizzy so i couldn't see very well, I just can remember that there was a female body, it was decapitated and was so nasty, there was so much blood, I had a bite on the leg, like a wolf bite, i just fall asleep and I woke up at the hospital, I don't know what happen with my friends, I don't know if they are alive or not, I don't know if I'm safe now, why would they let me go?'