1

"Hey guys I'm going to leave." I said gathering my wallet, phone, and keys. "Awe, why?" My best friend Freya asked me. "If I don't my dad will come here and get me, and I don't want that happening now do I?" I questioned Freya. "Right, bye love you girl, drive safe." She said kissing me on the cheek. "Love you too, Freya." I said hugging her. I then walked out, hurried through all the nasty ass people and made it to my car. You might be wondering what's happening well I'll just tell you. So i basically was at a party and my dad he has a tracker on my phone, and he told me to be home by eleven and it's ten thirty and he think's I'm working on a project so yeah. 

--10 MINUTES LATER--

I was driving when I saw 'Taco Bell' ahead of me and I was starving and all they had at the party were alcohol and I wasn't old enough to drink yet so I didn't drink nothing. I drive into a parking space, park, turn off the car, and open the door, and walk out. I was walking to the front entrance when I saw familiar car. A black matte challenger, so gorgeous. I walk in and the first person I spot is Billie Eilish. I'm being for real, for real. It's her. Oh my god, my fucking idol is at taco bell less than ten feet away. This shit is better than any concert I could ever go to.  

257 words! 

Sorry that it's short it's just that it's currently 11PM and I really need to go to bed I have school. Bye luvs.