~ᴊᴇᴇᴠᴀɴ sᴀᴀᴛʜɪ~

FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY, 2023

Time flew away quickly and only one week was left for the grand wedding. Both families were busy with the  preparations for the wedding functions, which would begin from tomorrow onwards. Invitation cards were already sent to the relatives.

Kritika and Anika were given the responsibility of looking after Nandini, her bridal outfit and make-up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kritika and Anika were given the responsibility of looking after Nandini, her bridal outfit and make-up . They were also helping her with the last-minute packing.

The Ganesh Sthapna was supposed to take place at both households tomorrow, which will mark the beginning of wedding festivities.

Manik and Nandini wanted to celebrate Valentine's week together but their parents denied them, as after the Ganesh pujan, the couple are not allowed to meet each other.

~~~~~~~~

OBEROI MANSION

NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING

Nandini was surrounded by her cousins, who were continuously teasing her in order to distract her from getting emotional and ending up crying.

One of her younger cousin said " dii aapki mehendi ka rang kitna gehera hai, dekhiyega jija ji aapse bahut pyaar karenge!"

Shivaay " Muskii, Manik ji toh humari Nandini se abhi bhi bahut pyaar karte hai"

Vihaan "haa aap sab jaante nahi hai, sangeet wale din jaise hi performance ke liye lights off hogai thi, Manik ne Nandini ka haath pakad liya tha and  darkness ka advantage lekar Nandini ke cheeks par kiss bhi kiya tha!"

All of them hooted after listening this! Whereas Nandini blushed profusely.

Nandini "bhai you're lying"

Vihaan " my dear sister that night, I was standing just behind you guys!"

~~~~~~~~~

MALHOTRA MANSION

MANIK'S ROOM

Even Manik was surrounded by his friends and male cousins.

Manik "Daksh I'm warning you, kal tu kuch bhi aisi waisi harqat nahi karega!

Daksh, his childhood buddy smirked!

Daksh "bro hum sab ne already kar diya hai! You'll have a great time tomorrow."

 An Arranged Tale  (MaNan FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें