part 26

Taehyung was in deep thought. He was thinking about the way gukk was smiling, he can see hurt behind those sad smile. He can literally read him like open book. Jimin entered in the room finding him coccupied with his own thought.

Jimin : You know talking things out can solve everything....

Tae : hey tae, just a sec I am almost done.

-As soon as he noticed jimin behind him, his aura immediately changed. There was smile that hid his saddness perfectly behind it.

Jimin : You do know I am your soulmate, so I know that look taetae.....

Tae : What?? Come on lets just go down.

Jimin : Taetae......

-Tae pauses at it, his smile drops from his face.

Jimin : whatever happened yesterday, just go and talk with him

Tae : he don't even look at me how should I even talk?

Jimin : try to talk and if he still acts stubborn, make him listen to you....

Tae : Finee, I will try...., how is he?

Jimin : Just like you saw him.That word broked my heart in pieces

- He was explains tae whatever yoongi told him, Tae sits their anxiety taking over him. That's it he is gonna make gukk listen to him by hook or crook!!!

Tae : I m going to talk to him no matter what!!

Jimin : lets go

- Everyone gathered for breakfast, he was sitting beside jimin and gukk was sitting across him. Gukk was trying to talk with everyone but he never spareda glance at him. Tae's whole eyes where on gukk and that said man was totally aware of it.

kyujin : Tae you are eating nothing, eat something we have to explore whole city.

-As soon as kyujin says, tae took glance at gukk, he paused a bit but then continued putting that last piece of meat in his mouth while looking down. Gukk got up from his seat, tae went behind him to talk. Gukk noticed his presence behind him.

Gukk : Hyung, you need something?

Tae : yeah

-gukk raises his eyebrow at it.

Gukk : what?

Tae : You

Gukk : what?

Tae : Gukkie please give me your time, just hear me!!

Gukk : I m sorry but I need to go....

- He was about to go when tae grab him by his wrist and smash him against wall caging him between his arm. Gukk lets out a sharp breath noticing the distance betweeen him. He looks at his feet with starry gaze. Tae remebers the first time when he saw gukk he was as small as he is right now. That doe eyes looking down, lower lip tugged between his teeth, his gaze on his feet. He gently held his chin and makes him look at him.

Tae : You are beautiful

- gukk snaps his head up from his feet to meet tae's eye.

Tae : Gukkah, I know its not time to talk right now. I wanted to give you so much space but I seriously couldn't knowing you're hurt.

Gukk : I m not hurt

- tae notices small wavering in his eye. He eyes softens at it.

Tae : Its okay to get angry at a person you hurt you. And tbh I deserve it.