Kegger and compass

JJ took he cash and was faning it out at me. "This is scooter were talking about the most broke man we ever met with this much money" John B questions. "We need to stay on the down low" Pope says. Me and Kie exchange looks, and both yell "KEGGER". We set up on the beach, getting beer. Everyone showed up and me and JJ were goofing off. He shoved me in the water, "Hey really" I groaned. I chased after him and , "Don't kill me yu love me" he says slowing down. "And I hate you for it" I smirk. JJ walks over to Sarah and I tag along behind him even though I hate her filthy kook guts. "Here take the beer" JJ pushes. They keep arguing before throwing hands. Topper and John B start going at it. "Topper no stop Topper please" Sarah screams. "Sarah you not fucking helping" I yell. "Get your boyfriend off our friend you slut" Kie snaps. I ran up to Topper and punched him in the face. "Holy shit she's strong" he says spitting out blood. He grabs my hair and pulls me into the water. He punches my eye and scratches my lip. I laid in the water face down while Topper drowned my and John B no air no escape nothing just water. JJ put a gun to Toppers head and he let go of me and John B. I gasped for air, "y/n get you phyco friend under controll" Sarah yells. "Get your murderer boyfriend out of my face" I screamed. John B helped me up and JJ handed me his Hoodia to change into. I decided to stay in the shack I call home. I saw JJ, "wtf happened to your face" he asked. "Seroiusly" he said i shrugged him off and we met up with out friends.When I met up with the crew and John B got the scuba gear on. Kie kissed his cheek and told him to be careful."were serious" I said, he dove down and the cops showed up. "Y/n you and your friends can't be I'm the marsh" soup informed us. "Yes sir" I smiled, "also if your not careful you'll be headed to foster care just like John B" he growled. "What's he talking about" Pope and JJ ask in unison. "You can work that out on a minute" soup says. I ignored there question and glanced at the water to see if I could see John B. John B was definitely running out of air. Finally the cops left and came up. He got in the boat and I ran to hug him. I felt a set of jealous blue eyes on me and John B. "Guy's there's a boat coming right for us" Pope says. "Now come on let's go" he yells. John B jumps infront of the wheel. "Y/n what were the cops talking about" Kie asks. "Wait what going on" John B says while still starting the boat. "Acutally can we talk about this later" Pope says and we just barely take off before the boat gets to us. I see them get a gun, "GUYS" kie screams. "Were gonna die" Pope says laying on the ground. JJ sees a bullet headed straight for me and pulls me to the ground. He grabbed my waist to pull me closer to him holding my head with his hand. If I was gonna die I wanted to tell him everything why my face was fucked up and what soup was talking about on foster care. I that's when I came apart, I starting uncontrollably sobbing. I slipped to the floor out of JJ's grasp. Kie, Pope, and John B didn't notice. "Y/n" JJ said with confusion. We finally lost them,"What did we find" Kie asked. "Show me whats in the bag" Pope yelled.  John B pulled out a compass and everyone's smiles went away. We headed back to the chateu, John B and JJ went to the wife of scooter to talk when the got backnwe realized what was missing. and one of them said office. "Holy shit" Pope said while John B opened the door to his dad's office. John B told us the story of the compass. "Guy's someone's outside" kie informed us. "Those are the dudes from the marsh" I said. "The gun" John B yelled. JJ ran to the porch to get his gun then ran back. "There on the porch" JJ panicked, we went out the window and ran into the chicken coop. I teared up, I heard one fire there gun. I flinched and immediately buried my head in JJ's chest.  Eventually the rooster started going bonkers. Pope attempted to shut it up. But he couldn't I was terrified to I yanked the rooster from Popes hand and hit him to the ground as hard as I could. He died but I kept hitting him to the ground while I sobbed. I stopped and held the rooster close stroking it, JJ took it out of my hands and set it aside he pulled me in his arms and stroked my hair Shoshone me. We heard the guys getting ready to leave when I heard footsteps approaching. I covered my mouth and the footstep turned around and they drove off. I kept sobbing, I crawled out of the coop and layed on the couch. Kie crawled up with me and we sat together.