Clotted Cream x Casino! Reader

I was listening to Casino Royale and thought of making a Casino Cookie OC, but instead, i'm writing this until I can figure out how to draw this Casino Cookie. I will also draw Y/N Cookie and post it on my art book later :D

C.C= Clotted Cream
S/N= Sister Name
B/N= Brother Name

------

Little Y/N: "C.C!!! I'm over here!"

Little Clotted Cream: "Y/N! You're late hmph..." he pouted as his friend reached him with cards in their hands.

Little Y/N: "sorry C.C... My dad gave some gambling leasons just now! Something about moving into a casino that's gonna be our new home soon so I needed to learn and blah blah blah, 'cause I wasn't paying attention to what he said after..." they gave an explination that not even they understood themself.

Little Clotted Cream: "a casino? In the republic?" He asked tilting his head.

Little Y/N: "I dunno where it is, like I said, I wasn't paying attention haha..."

Little Clotted Cream: "but... if it's not in the republic... then that means you're moving out..."

Little Y/N: "moving...?"

He just nodded at his friend's response.

Little Y/N: "b-but... our promise! What about our promise?..." as soon as they said that their mother arrived.

Y/N's Mother: "Y/N darling, there you are, we need to get your bags ready, we're leaving in two days"

Little Y/N: "are we... actually leaving?..."

Y/N's Mother: "unfortunatly yes dear... Clotted Cream can come to our house while you pack your things, so that he's not lonely here, and so you have enough time to bid your goodbyes until the day comes"

Little Y/N: "oh..."

Clotted Cream wanted to protest but kept his mouth shut and took his friend's hand.

Little Clotted Cream: "come on Y/N! I'll help you pack..." he said sadly.

------

Your last two days in the Republic were too focused on what you and Clotted Cream would do once you split paths. That you didn't really have time to play.

On the final day, Clotted Cream was told he'd be the Republic's new consul. So he couldn't meet up with you to say his last goodbye...

-(a few years later cause my laziness just struck)-

Y/N's P.O.V:

Three years back, father officially opened his Casino for buisness! Today had a bunch of special guests over, as usual, some of the people there tried to sweet talk me...

My friend Pocky Cookie was helping me organize the stuff for the next day and sudently pulled me over to the side to tell me about something father hasn't told me yet.

(This is Pocky Cookie, she's my Casino Cookie OC):