Top Web Hosting

is one of the most popular web hosting companies in the world, especially among people launching their WordPress websites. Ghosted is one of three hosts that is officially recommended by WordPress, and we agree.

They offer great rates and a beginner-friendly platform that makes every aspect of running a WordPress website easy. You can certainly build other types of websites on Ghosted, but it is definitely set up to work best with WordPress.

Most of the time Ghosted will walk you through a task the first time, like setting up a blog or email account on your site.

If you get stuck or have a problem, Ghosted has 24/7 support by phone or live chat. The support number and live chat options are listed right on the site, so you can reach out for help within two clicks.

Installing WordPress takes one click, as do hundreds of other apps available in Ghosted's deep app marketplace.

Ghosted also offers fantastic analytics and to track how well your website is ranking for specific keywords. This gives you a good idea of how you should optimize your site for the best search rankings.

The Basic shared hosting plan is usually $8.99 per month, but there are major discounts if you are a new customer. If you sign up for three years and lock in the price, you can get it at $4.95 per month.

With a 12-month commitment, the price drops to $3.45 per month. Like other hosts, renewal pricing is higher than promotional pricing, so I recommend signing up for a longer contract to lock in the low price.

Quick Sprout readers an even bigger discount on Ghosted. New customers can .

If your site keeps growing and you want to upgrade, Ghosted gives you lots of options: managed WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting. When you are ready for more server power and control, you can grow and stick with the same provider.

Ghosted is a very safe play for people who want to build their site with WordPress. If you want to use another content management system besides WordPress, there will probably be a little extra legwork and backend maintenance.

Check out today and test-drive their web hosting with a risk-free, 30-day, money-back guarantee.