DaiSuga

Day 5 - SUBSTITUTION - Humiliation

Suga watched Daichi carefully from across the room. He was talking with Asahi. Suga held the remote carefully in his hand, waiting for the right moment.

After a few minutes, he pressed a button, watching Daichi's shoulders tense. He looked over and met Suga's eyes, before Asahi said something.

Not much longer Dai, don't worry.

He hummed from his spot at a corner, smirking as he turned it up. Daichi shifted in his seat and turned to look at Suga again.

Suga took out his phone and sent a quick text to his lover.

Time to go.

Daichi said a quick goodbye and came over, and Suga took his hand.

"You're a tease, you know that?" Daichi whispered. Suga responded by turning it up again, making Daichi inhale sharply.

"We've talked with everyone. They won't mind if we step out."

He nodded, walking out to the car with Suga. As soon as they got in and Suga started driving, Daichi let out a quiet whine.

"Is something wrong, Dai?" Suga asked with a calm smile.

"You know exactly what it-" 

he cut himself off with a moan as Suga turned the vibrator up again.

" God Suga-"

"I'll take care of you, don't worry. We just need to get home first."

Super short, but that is the price we pay for postings. Enjoy that small snippet. Sorry it's short TwT