ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ | ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴ

THIS IS THE UNFINISHED PRODUCT!!!

"Means talking"
(Means thinking)
MEANS YELLING(!)
-means whispering-
•means author/me•
_______________________________________

Matt's POV:
I groan as my alarm on my phone goes off alerting me that it was time to wake up. "Ughh," I continue to groan as a scatter through the thick and warm blanket trying not to disturb my brother, Norman.

I noticed a dim light glowing from underneath the blanket near Norman's abdomen, I carefully slithered my arm around his ice cold metal body.

I grabbed my phone turning the alarm off as it started to give me a headache. I sigh as I sit up. "Norman wake up.." I said groggily, still feeling tired. Norman's eyes started to glow a bright green signaling that he was posing on.

"Downloading data.. Loading access data.. Powering on.." the green light then faded out, "Good morning frère." Norman said sitting up, turning towards me. "Why are we up so early?" Norman asked tilting his head like a dog.

Yes I compared him to a dog, deal with it.•

"We have school silly," I chuckled. Norman rotated his body making it so his legs were hanging off the bed, as I scooted to the edge of the bed getting up.

Stumbling a little seeing as a had just awoke, I stable my footing and start making my way to my now shared dresser. "C'mere, I'll get us some clothes," I stated, pulling open a drawer. Norman stood up and walked towards me with his nonchalant 'robot' expression.

I handed him grey(gray) ripped jeans, a white T-shirt, and a burgundy hoodie(it's one of my favorites but my bother is an exception). I thought while handing him the clothes, and also grabbing my own. Lmp

I grabbed denim jeans, a black Jujutsu kaisen hoodie, and a purple belt•yes purple•." To match the pattern of the Jujutsu writing.

I then placed my clothes next to the other clothes that I let Norman borrow on my bed. "You hungry?" I asked him. His eyes flicked a blue color before he replied, "No. I'm full on fuel at the moment." 'Damn, I forgot he's a robot'