RED

A/N
This story is about TR Sabre being RQ Sabre and basically just doing what RQ should've done (in my opinion)

"Sabre..." the First Curse's voice was absolutely gut-wrenching. It was like nails on a chalk board if the nails belonged to an old cat lady.

"Yes, sire?" Sabre asked, sharpening his sword. The two had been traveling around worlds for some time now, visiting all the Sabre's and ruining their happy endings. That was, until they reached the realm of Rainbow Quest.

The First Curse was hesitant, even a bit scared- or afraid. Sabre reassured him by praising him and his skills, his power, and reminding him of his every deed- whether good or bad.

"Don't worry, Sire." Sabre kneeled down, after putting his sword back into its original place, in his 'inventory'.

"Hmm... we'll, since the Sabre there is... 'dead'," the First Curse looked to the side, as if reminding himself of something- or rather, trying to convince himself of something untrue or false.

Sabre smiled mischievously, as if already knowing what his master would say, "shall we kill his friends?" Sabre recommended, knowing the First Curse wouldn't dare refuse such a good idea.

"Oh my? That was just what I was thinking..." First Curse smiled, he pulled his hood down, signaling for Sabre to pull his blindfold, revealing sharp and pure red eyes.

The First Curse smiled, handing Sabre a list. Sabre smiled back, unsure of everything, but he still had confidence.

After all, he'll need it if he had to kill a god.

Red was the color of  passion, of love and desire. It was a color of anger and danger.

But most importantly,

Red meant Revenge.

Maybe what Sabre was doing now would cause him karma- ruin his life later on, but he wouldn't care. All he felt at this moment was hatred. So, *so* much hatred for the one who hurt him.

He used to be at the very top- the savior, the god, the *creator*, and now? Now he's nothing but a boy with amnesia and a sword. He was destined for greater things, he knows that.

Thus, he thought, why not give himself only what he truest deserved? Why not bring the same amount of pain and suffering to those who'd hurt him? Who kicked him onto the ground and told him he was nothing; that he wasn't a hero.

So, Revenge. Right?

That's what Sabre's here for. That's what everything he's ever done in this twisted world for.

It *all* comes down to this.

Everything he's ever worked for.

All it takes- is one swing of his sword. That's all. And then? He gets everything he's ever wanted. Well, all he wants is power but- that's good enough, right? After all, power is what makes the world turn.

So why can't he do it?

Why couldn't he just look at *the* Origin Steve and just swing his sword?

"Sabre- you don't have to do this- you don't have to-" Origin pleaded, his voice echoed in the dense forest.

"Don't tell me what to do." Sabre narrowed his eyes. They soft red color- the color of revenge.

Origin looked down, realizing he couldn't do any more to help his friends- to help the Steves.

Sabre finally brought up the courage to swing- to end this gods 'immortal' life.

They say Origin's cruel, red blood, was stained forever on the sword of the supposed hero.

Sabre hummed as he washed off the time sword in a nearby river- the next person on the First Curse's list was Light.

Sabre had been pretty sure who that was- after all, he could never forget his... "best friend," could he?