~Bad Time~

You think this is gonna be related to Undertale?

Well yeah it is. Btw Chara and Frisk will be separate. (Cause Chara will be following me instead.) Also remember, this is my book, so things will not be the same as the actual game.

Noob's/Me POV:

As I walk through Hot-Land searching for more pitiful creatures to end, something felt off. Like there was someone waiting for me.

*Swing*

MISS!

Noob: What the- Who...?

You looked up to see her... It was none other than that hot headed fish. You knew you should've finished her off earlier, and now it seems she's brought company.

Undyne: Your genocide will end here, Human! Guards, ATTACK!

Noob: How many times do I have to say this... I am CHARA!

When the guards heard that, they immediately stopped and their tracks, then looked at Undyne.

Guard 1: Undyne, I'm not too sure about this...

Guard 2: Yeah... This human seems really erm- Unstable.

Undyne: Just GO!

After that quick battle...

Undyne: How did you beat them so quickly?!

Noob: I'm more powerful than you think. Now you're gonna fight me, correct?

She strikes up her spear, indicating she's ready to fight.

Chara?: Aw come on, DON'T YOU WANNA TOUCH-A-THE CHILD?

She was giving it all she had. Even if she lost, she lost with DETERMINATION!

26 minutes later...

Noob: *panting* If that was her impossible form... Then what was the others, or Asgore's...

You quickly brushed off the incoming thoughts and carried on.

Time skip after all elevator floors and then to the Mettaton fight.

Noob: AYO, METAL BOX!

Robot Mettaton: Wha-?

Noob: There's something behind you, I think it's a mirror.

Robot Mettaton: OH WHERE? I MUST LOOK GOOD FOR THE CAMERA!

*Flip*

Robot Mettaton: Very clever.

One transformation later...

Noob: Ugh, I hate bosses with multiple phases.

Mettaton: Lights, Camera, ACT-

*Swing*

BLOCKED!

Mettaton: So that's how it's gonna be huh? Prepare yourself human! It's time for the Grand Finale!

Chara: You're making this harder for yourself, y'know that right?

Mettaton: If I can't stop you, I know someone will!

After the intense fight.

Noob: *Heavy breathing* H-How... How are they do s-strong? These fights are getting more and m-more harder. Yet I can't back down now, knowing A-Asgore is close.

You then ate one of Toriel's Pie, recovering full HP! When you finished, Chara then appeared in front of you.

Chara: Good job Noob, soon we'll erase this pointless world, and move to the next.

Noob: How much longer until I'm done with this? Y'know I can't be here much longer.

Chara: Don't worry, it'll just be a little bit more.

Noob: Y'know, you can't keep doing this. Eventually, you'll get bored of killing the same monsters over and over again.

*crash!*

Undertale Mods: SO I HEARD YOU WERE BORED?!

TAKE 2!

Chara: Nope! Even killing the same people countless times is enough to keep me entertained.

Noob: You just want to tournament people, don't you?

Chara: Yep! :3

Noob: You're hard to understand.

Chara: Hehe~ Thank you!

Noob: Can we PLEASE go now? I'm hungry.

Chara: Didn't you just eat Toriel's Pie?

Noob: I want more food. Chocolate sounds pretty-

Chara: Alright follow me! I know where we can eat! (Chocolate for that matter...)

Noob: You really don't change, do you?

Chara: Hehe~ never will...

Meanwhile...

???: Frisk, the human is murdering left and right. There won't be enough time to evacuate everyone!

Frisk: *sigh* I didn't really want to do this again... Sans, I need you to keep them busy at Hot-Land. They'd be expecting you at Judgement Hall, so we're gonna change that.

Sans: Hehe, I like it kiddo.

???: SANS, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE PAPYRUS!!

Sans: Hey, don't worry about it...

Papyrus: AWWW, GOOD LUCK THEN BROTHER!!

~~~

To be continued...