Chapter 1

Myoui Mina was staring at her laptop screen in contemplation for minutes now when she finally click the last button that will surely change her life for who knows how long.

As she did another seconds later a ring followed by multiple rings, her eyes are busy reading all the comments that flood her sudden change of status.

Yep, she changed her status.

"In a Relationship"

When a certain someone comments on her life-risking move, she groan as she softly rubs her aching temples.

"I'm so lucky my girlfriend is so proud of me! ❤️❤️😉" - Son Chaeyoung

Darn this woman who was her best friend and her boss, she got her phone only to read a text from Chaeyoung

"Thanks for doing this"- Chaeyoung

Mina smiles, at least Chaeyoung knows how to give gratitude.

Then she suddenly rolls her eyes, it's not definitely the point here! She closes her laptop shut as she jumps over her bed which is just beside her desk. How did she manage to get in this situation again?

Flashback

"Mina! I need your help!" Chaeyoung screams as she hovers on top of Mina's desk making it impossible for her to finish works.

She just raises a brow at Chaeyoung not being surprised by her boss's sudden scream of help.

Duh! Chaeyoung always needed her help! This lazy woman who knows nothing but to pass her work ALWAYS.

"What is it? If it is work just leave it there."

Chaeyoung frantically shook her head in disagreement.
"No, no, no that's not what I meant this time."

"Then what?"

Mina knows she should be sorry for her manners but Chaeyoung insisted it.

The blonde wants them to act like friends despite of Mina's protests when she was still new to work. They only act appropriately like what a boss and employee should do when they are outside their office.

"I need a girlfriend NO! Not just girlfriend I need a fiancée!" Chaeyoung slammed her hands on the brunette's desk.

Mina snorted at Chaeyoung's problem

Seriously? Chaeyoung acts like her problem could kill humanity!

"Then propose to your girlfriend, look! I have a lot of work so if you would please excuse me I don't have time to listen to your 'problems.' "

Chaeyoung looked at Mina from the couch as the brunette typed something on her laptop.

Meanwhile Mina can't work effectively because of the eyes that kept watching her for about- she looked at her watch for about twenty minutes now.

She chose to ignore it as her hands crept from the drawer to get some crackers. She opened it, got one, munch it and then gulped.