Chapter Two: Were THE FUCK Am I?!

waking up with a groan y/n got to his feet before he stumbled a little scratching his head he looked around only to become panicked and frantic in that single moment he froze in place "where the fuck am?!"  he looked around immediately realizing he no longer had clothes on he almost screamed before finding some on a nearby desk. 

"that fuck!" he quickly put the clothes on without giving a care to the fact he was now bandaged up from his arms to his torso even his foot was patched up. once more he felt his thoughts race back to a few hours ago. "rah! that scum bag! she totally reached me twice in a fucking row! I'll get her back!"  

but for now...he began to search around the small room...more like massive and lavish as fuck! it was decked out with nice shit from the dresser to the bed it's self hell even the carpet on his feet was soft. 

"Where...am I?" walked over to the nearby window before realizing it was a balcony...walking out he quickly moved back to find he was about 100 maybe even more above the ground in a fucking palace?! castle whatever the fuck he was freaking out hard! "where am I?!" he asked again before turning towards the door to see it begin to jiggle. "shit!" 

"gotta hide gotta hide! fuck fuck fuck! were to hide!"  a few seconds later and he kept his mouth shut almost immediately using his hearing to listen for footsteps. "y/n?" "fuck! It's the crazy lady ok ok stay calm! she can't find you if you stay under here! y-yeah! your ok y/n you're safe!" 

he reassured himself before hearing her footsteps walk around to call for him, he didn't respond for one he's smarter than that and two he isn't a fucking dog. "fuck those games of hide and seek and winning them like a total boss paid off!~"  he continued to stay silent the entire time all while she walked around opened wardrobe didn't find him in there he wasn't on the balcony or even hiding below it or above it. "hm~ I think I'll take this to my advantage~" 

she walked towards the door opened and closed it before waiting for y/n to come out. he didn't "drat I thought that would work" meanwhile under the bed he smiled to himself he was a mastermind of hiding!~ no one could find him not even this bat shit crazy lady who kidnapped him...and fed him....and patched up his wounds...." wait why the hell am I feeling bad?! I didn't cause all of this mess!"  he stayed hidden under the bed. meanwhile above the bed, she sat on top thinking of a good way to scare him out of there or capture him easily. 

sure he wasn't stronger than her but that didn't mean he wouldn't put up a fight and even though she did like a good fight she needed to at least make it more challenging for herself so she had to get him trained. like all good pets~ except he wasn't a pet. maybe? details could wait. "I guess he escaped. I'll have to inform the guard of this and get him captured again" she said while literally leaning down and looking at him. "found you~" "a-ahhh! SHIT" he tried to crawl away before she pulled him out 

"hm, you act like a child you know that?" "don't talk to me like that! am not hanging around here!" she sighed "you can try and escape but you'll just be brought back here to me or they kill you" he grimaced about the fact he could die. then again he doesn't want to be treated like a dog. 

meanwhile, she stood him up he backed away from her before she stepped closer "stay still" "no! I don't trust you!" she manhandled him "you don't get to a choice, now keep still am fixing your shirt" "ugh what are you, my mother?!" "shut up and no am not into that sort of thing" "am not talking about kinks you fucking idiot! OW" "don't insult me do it again and ill have you punished" he just glared at her before she fixed his shirt and passed him a blazer, "put this on and without attitude" 

his patient was getting thinner with her but again he could do a damn thing about it. so he put it aside "good you look at least presentable" "I think I look like a dork" "we ought to do something about that disobedience of yours" y/n eyes literally twitched he was so ready to beat her in a fight, fuck he didn't even care that he'd lose just hitting her would make him feel better being treated like this was fucking ass!!