For You | chapter 27

DDs pov

"how could he do that to her" melody said scrolling on her phone. "do what" i asked confused on what the hell she was talking bout.

"durk! why that bitch ass bug lookin nigga cheated on my wife india" she whined. "if you do me like that ill shoot you word to my dead motha" she said pointing at me.

i just laughed knowing that cheating on mel was impossible for me. her heart is so pure and shes been put through enough in her sixteen years of living.

"melly please go back to watching tiktoks and stop playing on my top." i shook my head smiling. "okay.." she mumbled and went back to scrolling.

after a few minutes she huffed and turned her phone off. "bubs" she said i rolled my eyes "okay real shit stop calling me that" i tried to not smile when she called me it.

i gotta at least act like ion like it. this motha fucker making me go soft and i cant take it. "bubssss" she repeated dragging it out. "yes melly" i closed my eyes.

"you have to go home..remember you told your mom you would sleep home tonight" she reminded me. "oh shit you right" i smacked my face.

"its okay, go home so you dont get in trouble." she said and i sat up "you trynna get rid of me" i raised my eyebrow joking. "no" she answered sitting up too.

i sat there putting and tying my shoes. "R-A-L-O rest up ra-lo" she rapped "wassup with you rapping jdot lately?" i asked "he make me feel real sheisty" she playfully smirked.

i busted out laughing "what" i said trynna control my laughter. "he make me feel like a real street nigga" she added as she grinned.

i stood up off her bed "ight stand up" i told her making her do so. i opened my arms embracing her in a hug. "gimme a kiss" i said.

"nooo" she tried to back up my i tightened my grip "why?" i asked her a lil hurt. "i dont wanna" she rolled her eyes. i just stared at her with a straight face.

she finally gave in a pecked my lips. "unt uh" i held on as she tried to back away again. she huffed before giving me a real kiss.

i let her go and she walked over back to her bed before plopping on it. "ight bye ma i love you" i said getting ready to walk out "i love you too" she looked at me and i walked out her room.

"ight e" i dapped him up. "ight man you good" he checked on me. "yeah i'm boutta head home dukes been on my ass" i answered.

"ight my heart be safe" he said and i walked out the front door heading home.

Mel's pov

Three amigos🥷🏾

dot🌯
boy i'm bout ya get on yo ass, didn't you wanna fuck with amani?

my heart🫶🏾
bro shut the fuck up didn't you get exposed for dating that one cougar

dot🌯
stfu to far😐