𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 (𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔?)

"she's a princess????" I asked myself as I looked at both beomgyu and her hugging. I can't help but felt jealous so I quickly ran into my room before beomgyu could even call me.

I should have known that I don't deserve him... he's a prince and I'm just an ordinary girl that want freedom. After his engagement, I'll ask him to send me back to my dad's house. The girl that he hugged must be his fiancee...they both looked so good together, like match made in heaven...

I'm just a side character in his love story...

As you were crying in your room suddenly you heard a knock on your door.

"y/n...are you okay?" beomgyu softly asked.
"yeah.. I'm fine...pls go away." you said while still crying.

"I know you're not...pls open the door." he softly said and you went to open the door. Not that you want too but your heart is telling you too. You opened the door and sit on your bed. He come closer to you and held your cheeks.

"are you jealous?" he asked looking at your beautiful eyes. "No...." you looked away from him. "Look at me princess." he held your chin to make you look at him in the eyes. His eyes were so shining that you have to held yourself from kissing him.

"I only like you, okay?" he said sincerely. "Then, who's she?" you asked. " She's my childhood best friend, chaewon." He said looking at you again. "Isn't she's the one that you'll get engaged to?" you asked curiously. He suddenly chuckled and you glared at him. "Princess, even if I'm engaged with her I will still like you." he winked. You pushed him away and he laughed at you.

"It's not funny." you sulked. He just giggle a bit before coming closer to you. "Now, how about you come with me outside? I want to show you to everyone." he stretch out his hand for you to take. "okay..." you said as you both went out.

You had just known that the guest were Mr & Mrs Kim who's coming to visit beomgyu before his engagement day. Until this day you still don't know who's he getting engaged too. You also get to know chaewon more and she seems nice. You both talked with each other as beomgyu smiled at you making new friends.

After sending the guests home, You went back inside and prepared to go to sleep. As you were laying on the bed, you remember what chaewon had told you before leaving.

"Beomgyu's very loyal to someone that he likes...whoever it's she very lucky...I used to like him too but I couldn't steal him for her because beomgyu always had heart eyes for her everytime he told me about her."

"He even told me that he promised himself to make her happy and would even die for her." she chuckled.

" I wonder who's the lucky girl?" you asked yourself when a notification suddenly pop out.

gyu:
did you have fun today?

you:
yeah, she's very kind

gyu:
see, I know you'll like her :)
btw have a good rest because tmr is school day

you:
okay...good night

gyu:
night too...

to be continued...

a/n: hii! today's is a special day bcs I decided to update two chapters in one day! sorry for making you guys wait too long...enjoy! sorry for any mistakes:)