Digital art I made part 6

A/N:this is actually from a few months ago, I plan on doing a re-make!

Here it is!

This is smokey, a helluva boss oc of mine, she is aromantic, (aka has little to no romantic attraction to anyone,) which is thought of as odd by most, since her parents are succubus and succubi, but thankfully her few close friends and her parents...

This is smokey, a helluva boss oc of mine, she is aromantic, (aka has little to no romantic attraction to anyone,) which is thought of as odd by most, since her parents are succubus and succubi, but thankfully her few close friends and her parents are supporting! 

Age:23

Hobbies: usually watches TV, or explores the part of hell where most don't go, or reading.

Likes:frogs, lizards, snakes, bugs, (or also known are creepy stuff), shiney things, cool looking rocks or crystals, lo-fi music or rock music, games, ravens or crows.

Dislikes:people flirting with her, pastels, rap or hip-hop music, sounds that seem to go through both ears,children in general,being dragged into situations by others.

Full name/real name: rye Scott| and if you don't know how to pronounce rye, it's basically the word eye, but replace the first e with r!

Nicknames:smokey, queen of spades ♠️, moody, or e-girl!

Hight: terrifying fact is that she's 6'5 (aka tall-)

Facts about smokey/rye: parents are divorced, but stay friends, reason is because rye's mom is lesbian(but single,) and rye's father is pansexual but got remarried to a man, so rye's father is now basically trying to get rye's mother a girlfriend, which is hilarious- rye's mothers name is coral, while rye's fathers name is James, imagine two people in their late 40s and the guy just says, "BESTIE JUST GO ASK OUT THE LADY-" 

Ok- back to rye- 

Job:marine biologist, it's surprising how much rye loves the ocean, the creatures that live there aren't mentioned a lot.

Social life: not the best, but not the worst! The friends they have been able to keep around have been there for awhile!