Sentients Build

Chapter 1: The Gateway

This is the beginning of a long story. The multiverse was never the same with the creation of this universe. This universe was so unstable it caused many many catastrophes. Here is the story of how it was made.

Our story starts in a college dorm, with four friends. Their names were Ben Dover, Mike Oxlong, Jack Oph, and Oliver Closeoff. They live very mediocre lives, with hope of getting their dream jobs and a good life. It was a normal day for the 4 friends, until something came to them.

Location: Universe #1

Date: May 30th, 2014

"Yo Ben! Are you ready for the final?" said Mike. "I dunno. I barely studied, are you ready?" said Ben. "I've just started right now!" Said Mike. "You guys just started studying? My dad told me to start in March. I've never been more stressed!" said Jack. "I started in January." Said Oliver. "I might as well start studying as well." Said Ben. "I hope I do well, or else my dad will kill me." Said Jack. "Anyone going to Ronald's party tomorrow?" Said Oliver. Everyone in the room said no. "Alright then, I'm going because I've studied way too much." Said Oliver. "I should go if you're going. I've got to stay sober though. Can't let my dad kill me." Said Jack. "Man, I heard that party was going to be great. I should have studied. My mistake." Said Ben. "Well bud, we will get better grades than Jack and Oliver." Said Mike. "You know you have barely studied, right?" Said Jack. "Well, it's next week. The principal said we can take some time off lectures to study. So yeah." Said Ben.

Location: The Dimensional Board Office

The Dimensional Board was a very peculiar place. It is a long hallway composed of doors that leads to different dimensions. The dimensional board office is in charge of making new universes, as well as keeping them in order. As the narrator of this story, I wouldn't say that this organization is the greatest organization, but it surely does its job correctly.

"In this board meeting, I would be happiest to announce that we are going to start building the 100,000th universe! Does anyone have any ideas of which universe we should claim the sentients from?" Said Bob, the CEO of the dimensional board. "I dunno Bob. This universe must be special. Our client who would own this universe is a very special man. I would advise it to be special." Said Mr.Legs, a literal human sized spider who can talk for some reason. "I think there are some special people in universe 1." Said Bob. "Like who?" Said an executive in the meeting. "I was thinking of someone who has already been a sentient before, but I believe it should be this bunch of college students." Said Bob. Bob turned on the projector, and showed camera footage of the college students, fooling around and eating noodles. "Are you crazy? They have no potential!" Said Mr.Legs. "No. Listen, when I was a sentient building the very first universe, I made the universe to hold some of the greatest sentients. I'm pretty sure they are the greatest, most powerful sentients of all time!" Said Bob. "And what are these people's names?" Said another executive. "Mike Oxlong, Ben Dover, Jack Oph, and Oliver Closeoff." Said Bob. The whole room went silent. "It's not funny Bob." Said an executive. "Those are actually their names I swear! Anyways, my good old friend, Barney Oph, who is Jack Oph's uncle, died fighting for the dimensional board. I believe that his nephew and his friends are the best option for building this universe." Said Bob. "Alright, but if the plan doesn't work out we must cease operations." Said Mr.Legs.

Date: May 31st, 2014

"Oh Ben, you're awake! I've made some coffee. Jack and Oliver went to Ronald's party." Said Mike. "What time is it?" Said Ben. "It's 3:00 PM. You overslept. We have a lot of studying to do." Said Mike. Ben got up and drank some coffee. "Wanna head to the library?" Said Ben. "Sure. Just make sure you shower first. You smell like a pig." Said Mike.