Jose is gone

Tw: language,Death
Charaters: Mila,Jose, murderer
Settings:town
——————————————————
POV: Jose
——————————————————
I saw a murderer in front of us " WHO ARE YOU" I screamed sadly. The murderer took off her mask "happy?" She said before she came closer to me. "AYO, GET AWAY MADDIE" I said. Maddie is a pick me girl in middle school. "I was the one who started this fire, I wanted attention" "what?.." I question. "YOU, Jose took it away you were the smartest the popular everybody liked you" Maddie said "I was the shadow.times change though" Maddie added to her sentence. " All this because you wanted attention?!" The fire suronded us. " Well well well, I guess it's time to go Jose" Maddie said like a crazy woman. "What are you talking about mad woman!?"
I screamed in a confused tone. "Well you have to die now silly" Maddie says in reply "what?" I questioned. Mila was still in shock about Maddie. "Maddie what the HELL!?" Mila screamed " well Jose I'm sorry about what I'm about to to sorry NOT" she said while shooting me in the head. I saw black until I woke up in a VERY bright white room. It looked liked I was on clouds? I was a man and he said "welcome to heaven, I am god what about you?" God said "uhm, I am Jose" god smiled. I bowed and went behind him. I saw a bunch a of people before I fell into the real world  and I'm still a ghost but in the real world? So I decided to stay and follow Mila forever.

In total it is 271 words