plan...

Part..3!!

(Still Izuna pov y'all)

We were walking around for I few minutes everything was ok we weren't talking much "how about we go eat something" said the boy Kai "yea sure why not" said, my brother but I didn't want to I just want to get this over with thing topiramate look I little mad when Kai said he wanted to get this over to "topirama your paying" said Kai again "ur so annoying" said quietly but we still heard it I laughed I little "oh oh let's get going then!" Said Mito...when we get to the place we were eating at they asked us what we wanted and we order everything was ok but then someone talked "so uh how are u guys on this day?" Said Kai, he was very helpful and he talks a lot "it's very good today I get to meet u guys!" I said sounding happy "yes we are happy we get to be here today." Said Madara in a calm voice"well I'm happy!" Said mito but then I saw that mito was looking over at hashirama he was very very quiet he hasn't said anything in a long time and it is getting me worried "are u ok..?" I heard mito trying to get hashirama to talk "yea I'm ok," has hashirama say "so! We should get to know each other!" Said hashirama "of course," said, my brother looking for a chat to know more about the village "what do u guys do in her free time?" Asked Kai "oh well I like to read books and I like to draw!" I said knowing all I get to draw for my life "REALLY?" "Yea" I answer back at kai "I LOVE DRAWING TO!" Kai yelled and looked at me with the happiest smile ever "stop yelling well u?" Said topirama "ur so boring," said Kai looking at topirama who was sitting down trying to eat his food "it's embarrassing people are looking," topirama told Kai so he'll shut up "so let them look" "no" "no?" "No" nooo?" "No." "Sorry topirama," said, Kai sitting down he looked at both of his I jumped I little his red eyes were looking at my soul it was scary," sorry," he said still looking at my soul "o-h it's ok!" I said I little scared he has looked at me like this but we have never been this close and I can't break eye contact he stopped looking at him and looked at my brother and then at his food and continued to eat his food I calmed myself down "well how about we get going?" Said hashirama "ok!" I said he still has a little bit of his drink in there he was getting up and I grabbed it with no one looking at me I put it under the table I was scared for my life is this going to work..? Well, we get to find out. Can we fight back? I put the thing the father give me to put in the drink I stand up he was walking to the waiter he was giving the money "hey hashirama!" He looked at me and said "yes?" "U left some for your drink! It's better to drink it!" "Yea ur right," he said grabbing the drink from my hand and drinking it with no problem I was happy now this will take 24 hours to work so I have a lot of time I think topirama will be harder to make sleep but maybe we can get him when his sleep.." thanks..u..!" Said hashirama "yea!" "We should get going!!" I said "yea," said my brother we started walking out of the place we were eating at I started walking when I saw topirama walking I started walking closer and closer to him until he looked at me I looked away and stopped getting close to him "ok what do u want?" I look at him and put my hands on the back of me "well I just want to get to know u!" I told him "..." He didn't say anything "well. I know because I'm going to stay here for a few days with u guys." I added "hm," he said, "well what do u want to know?" He asked "uh" "...u don't know what u wanna know?" "Huh??" I said getting what he said "pft" he laughed I little bit.

He has a cute laugh.

Words:748
Part..3 I think
<3