𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔵𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Ship:
Jol (kol and Jeremy)
Ages:
Kol turned at 19
Jeremy 18
Species:
Original vampire kol
Vampire hunter Jeremy
WARNINGS ⚠️:
BxB, Top kol, bottom Jeremy.
Summary:
Kol gets home from planing with Elena and refuses to tell Jeremy anything but he knows how to get things out from Kol
Type:
Fluff and a little bit of smut
Additional information:
Set in season 4 episode 12, it does not follow the episode. Its an AU.
Play the song when they are in the bathtub

━━━━━ ✧༺ꨄ༻✧ ━━━━━

*Jeremy's POV* Pacing back and forth in the living room of the house, Kol compelled I waited anxiously for him to return

*Jeremy's POV*
Pacing back and forth in the living room of the house, Kol compelled I waited anxiously for him to return. I know my sister wouldn't do anything to him after finding out about our relationship, but I also knew about her desire to become a human again. And by killing Silas, that chance gets taken away, not to mention her hatred of the Mikaelsons. Even Kol, in the beginning, she didn't trust him not to hurt me. It was touching to see her threaten an original as a newborn vampire for her brother. It made me realize she didn't forget me or not care about me anymore. It was the opposite, but because of the Salvatores, she hasn't been able to focus on anything other than the supernatural. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening "Hey darling I'm back." Kol's voice called out before he could get another word out. I pulled his face towards mine, locking our lips together. The kiss was slow and my way of letting him know I missed him and was worried. He was the first one to pull away, making me whine. "Looks like someone missed me." He said with a teasing smile.

"Of course, I was worried even if my sister is ok with you now. I don't know how she would react to not being able to be a human again after being told there is a cure to immortality." I explained, leading us to the couch to sit. "Then I'm pleased to inform you that your doppelicious of sister has happily agreed to help." Kol said, pulling me to sit on his lap. "But there is more, isn't it?" I questioned, trying not to moan while he nibbled on my neck. "Why else would you be so tense?" I continued pulling his face out of my neck. "Nothing you have to worry about my darling." Kol said, moving towards my chest, but I knew how to get my answers, so I stood up from his lap. " And where do you think you are going hm?" He asked, looking at me with lust-filled eyes. "Don't worry I will be back." I said, walking towards our bedroom. When I found out that Kol was a witch before being turned, I made sure our bedroom had greenery in it so that Kol would feel the connection with nature even just a little bit.