Chapter 9

<Next Day>

Jungkook's POV

I woke up this morning at 6am and I was ready by 6:30am.
Wearing this -

After revising I went to the class and saw the principal with ms

After revising I went to the class and saw the principal with ms.Choi our class teacher. I hid beside the door and later I saw Lisa coming to the classroom with her phone and I pulled her and his with her and I wishpered "this new principal is up to something look!" She peeked through the door and saw what I saw she asked "Why is Ms. Choi there?" "I don't know !" I said. We listened to their conversation.

The convo ( p - principal mc - for ms.Choi )

P : This presentation better be a success or you better just pack your bags and go.
Mc : If its not successfull then why are you fireing me? What have I done wrong? I've been working here since 7 years and you have only give 1 promotion.
P : Just do what I say don't ask too much Ms.Choi. We'll see how the kids do.
Mc : *Eye roll* Why do you have to be so strict on those kids they have exams and they have to work hard on it too you can't expect them to excel in everything.
P : I told you not to talk too much I'm going before any kids hear us.

Hearing that Lisa and I looked at each other. The evil principal left the classroom and we entered. We saw ms.Choi arranging some papers and Lisa said "Ms.Choi?" And she said "Oh kids come on sit down!" And I said "we heard the conversation!" And she just sighed and smiled and said "You both will never disappoint me. Just try your best. It'll be fine." She seems so nice. I wanted to hug her right now. Although she has a lot on her shoulders she still held everything inside herself to not tell it to us. And I whispered to ms.Choi "I wish Mr.Shen didn't leave" and she said "Me too!" We sat in our places the class got filled with students.